Part One

A/N:
Also I dont own ladybug and Chat(Cat)Noir,  all rights to their credits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette woke with the sound of her mother's voice, she blinked and yawned. She turned to her sleeping little friend. She smiled.
"Good morning Tikki"
Tikki opened her big blue eyes, she smiled at her chosen,  she yawned. Marinette giggled.
"Good morning Marinette"
Tikki flew up and placed a small kiss on her chosen cheek.
"Marinette,  sweetheart you awake?" Her mother called from the stairs.
"Yes, Maman, I will be right down" Marinette smiled. She quickly got up and ran into her bathroom,  she took a shower, after a few minutes she left her bathroom, she got dressed and was ready for the day, Tikki flew by Marinette with a big smile on her face. 
"Are you going to ball Marinette?" Her little friend asked her.
Marinette nodded "Yes, and I have just the dress" Marinette showed Tikki her dress and the little kawmi giggled in excitement. 
"Oh Mari, youe going to look beautiful , Adrien will be sure to notice you"
Marinette blushed,  "Ya if I could tell him without stuttering that be great"
Tikki sighed, she loved her chosen very much.
"You can do this Marinette,  your ladybug, just be yourself"
"That's easy said then done, but your right Tikki" Marinette smiled and pat her little friend on the head. "Oh and Tikki?"
"Hm?"
"Merry Christmas" Marinette walked downstairs,  today she is helping her parents to finish early since today.
She greeted her parents and smiled "Morning Maman, Papa, Merry Christmas"
"Merry Christmas Maribug" her parents smiled and hugged her. The Bakery door chimed and they all smiled, today was going to be Marcloius.
As the day went on, Marinette helped her parents greet the customers, until it was early evening and time to get ready.
Marinette Went upstairs to get and got herself ready, Alya convinced her to go with her, Nino & Adrien.... Oh Adrien, oh much she loves him, a light pink dusted her cheeks, her hair in a beautiful and she did her make up just right, soon her friends will be there, Marinette blushed again thinking she was lucky, Adrien refused every girl including Chloe, and especially Lila. Marinette didn't ask due to them going in a group together. Adrien's Father actually let him go, he has gotten nicer over the years but still was leavingAdrien alone, Marinette loved him and wished him nothingbut Happiness.
"MARINETTE!" her mother called "YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!"
Marinettesighed and turned to her Kawmi, "You Ready Tikki?" (See picture for her Christmas dress)

Marinette Dress & Adrien Tux.