part 7

Marinette ran as fast as she could tears blinding her Adrein was behind her "Marinette Stop" he shouted at her. She stopped when she was at the park near her home she was out of breath and fell to her knees the snow was falling and she forgot her coat. Adrien looked at her breathing heavily "Mari I-" he said looking at her. He saw she was crying and bent down "Marinette please talk to...Dont" she cut of him she was shaking and hee face was turning pale red due to the snow. He stood there as he locked his green eyes with her Belle blue ones without saying anything he pulled her close to him "A-Adrien" she whispered to him he said nothing he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Please" he whispers in her ear. Marinette nodded as she calmed down. Adrien walked her back to the Party. When they walked in Lila was no where to be seen and the place had been torn apart. "W-what happened Marinette said she looked around to see what happened. A loud scream was heard both Marinette and Adrien saw Lila Akumized again. Marinette groaned but quickly realized Lila coming towards them Marinette eyes widen when Adrien knocked her down out of the way.

"Marinette run" Adrien yelled. She ran fast hiding in the bathroom tikki came out
"Marinette!" Tikki looked at her "No time Tikki Spots on" she said to her, she turned into ladybug and quickly made her way to where they saw Lila and Adrien. "Let him go" she said to her. Lila glared "No!" She yelled she gripped Adrien tighter.
Ladybug swung her yo-yo wrapping it on Lila wrist and yanked on it releasing Adrien "Run" she told him as her and Lila began to fight. Adrien ran into the men's bathroom "Plagg Claws Out" he said as he transformed

He met up with Ladybug as Lila was tied to the stage wrapped in her yo-yo.
(Sorry for the whole time skip I'm tired)

"Maruloius Ladybug" Ladybug yelled everything turned back to normal and the guests appeared.

Ladybug and Chat both took off.

The Party went on as Lila growled in the background seeing Alya, Nino and Adrien all together. Marinette came in changed into different clothes.  She walked in and Adrien locked eyes with her first. He walked over to her and held out his hand "Dance with me?" He asked her. Marinette nodded as she took his hand. He pulled her closely and started to dance.

They danced around the room not noticing all eyes on them. Marinette kept her eyes on his. As the song ended He leaned down and kissed her lips. Marinette closed her eyes returning they only pulled away when they heard a click of a camera and loud cheering.

Marinette turned completely red but she finally got her Christmas wish.