Ask Tsurugi and Kinji!

Kinji: Good evening, readers. I am Kinji Uehara, formerly known as the Ultimate Priest, and today, my husband and I will be opening an ask box, where you can ask myself, my wonderful husband, Tsurugi Kinjou--

Tsurugi: *kiss* I love you, Kinji Kinjou, my beautiful husband. Don't you ever forget it. 

Kinji: *is bright red* As to you, Tsurugi...

Tsurugi: Anyway, you can ask me, Kinji, or our two daughters, Hazuki and Kamiya, some questions here. Yes, Kinji and I have grown up, gotten married, and we now have two twin daughters. 

Kinji: So, girls, would you tell the readers about yourselves? 

Hazuki: I'm Hazuki Kinjou, the Ultimate Altar Server. However, I would like to become the Ultimate Nun, and I dream of establishing my own orphanage, and my own convent. I wish for nothing more than to care for the children of God who are unloved and unwanted, and ensure that they grow up in my care, knowing that they are loved. 

Kamiya: I'm Kamiya Kinjou, the Ultimate Homeless Shelter Owner. Unlike my dad, I'm more interested in preventing crime, than I am in punishing criminals. Eliminating the causes of crime is the best way to eliminate crime, in my opinion. Some of the causes of crime are homelessness, and poverty, hence my work in helping homeless people find jobs and giving them places to live. 

Kinji: Thank you, you two. 

Tsurugi: Now, dear, let's lay some rules down. Tell the readers what sorts of things they can ask about. 

Kinji: Indeed. Do you want to do the honours, dear? 

Tsurugi: Very well. Now, readers, here's a list of what we will accept as questions: 

1.) You can ask us general questions. How we got together, what we do in X situation, and the like. You can even ask us about the ships involving the other characters. 

2.) You can ask us questions individually. If you want to ask just me, or just Kinji something, you may do so. Even though Kinji's younger self has an ask box already...

3.) You can give us dares. But keep them within reason, I am a man of the law, and my husband is a priest. So that means no NSFW. 

4.) You can ask our two daughters, Hazuki and Kamiya. But keep your questions for them age-appropriate, for they are both only 14. 

Kinji: I think that covers everything the readers need to know, dear. I'm sure they'll behave themselves, and ask us some wonderful questions. 

Tsurugi: You really think? 

Kinji: Of course. No reader has ever misbehaved in one of Admin Fluff's ask boxes before. 

Tsurugi: I think we should lay out some extra rules, just in case. What do you think, girls? 

Hazuki: Perhaps that would be useful, father. 

Kamiya: ...Yeah, fine...

Tsurugi: Kinji, would you do the honours this time? 

Kinji: Alright then, dear. Now, readers, let's lay down a list of questions we will not accept: 

1.) Tsurugi already said it before, but no NSFW questions. Admin Fluff wants to keep this ask box clean. 

2.) No ranting about other ships involving us. Admin Fluff ships me with Tsurugi, and while they don't mind if you ship something else, they don't want you coming here just to say that you ship Kinjanata, or Tsuruzuna, and that I should divorce Tsurugi for Inori-sensei, and Tsurugi should divorce me for Kizuna. This is a Tsurukinji ask box, so if the idea of Tsurugi being my husband offends you, please click away. 

3.) No asking Admin Fluff to ship us, or our children, with your OCs. 

Kinji: I believe that is everything they need to know. 

Tsurugi: As do I. Well then, ask away, readers!