welcome to my life

K'SHAWNA'S P.O.V

Ariya, keshauan, and armoni get up get ready for school!

Whattsup my name is K'shawna im 25 and my kids are ariya she 7, keshaun 5, and the baby armoni 3.

(A/N KESHAUNS PICTURE IS AT THE TOP )

They came downstairs keshaun was first he had on a black, blue nd green polo shirt with some blue denim shorts with his all white's he brung a comb and a brush so i can do his hair then came ariya came with a all white t-shirt with her blue,green plad shirt around her waste and had on some all white's with her all white's and a white bandana. We all was waiting on armoni "ARMONI! Come on so i can take pictures!

15 min.s later

Mommy can you put my har out these braids so it can be long. I turned around to see armoni dressed she was wearing a black and white tutu with a black and white v-neck and her black and white oreos. We a hopped in i strapped armoni.in and we drove off Anaconda started playing and ariya started singing and i said what 9+10?

Ariya: mommy its 19

I was shocked.my daughter is only in second grade and smart. I dropped the kids off and went to see ariya and armoni dad. I went back to the house and took a quick shower and threw n some;black leggings and a lakers crop top shirt showing my belly ring i wore some yellow nikes, with my hair in a long high ponytail.
P.O.V OVER

JOHNS P.O.V

I was watching the basketball game and yelling at the big flat screen caise the heats was losing.
KNOCK KNOCK

Hold on.im coming right now. I opened it and couldnt believe who i seen it was K'shawna looking good as heck i licked my lips and she said "boy stop playing". She walked in the house and sat down then she started talking "so wen you coming to see your kids ariya and armoni?
Me: how bout i pick them up from school and babysit them one day.

Ok im fine with that meet me at my house ill text u the address.  when she left i called the trap house to see what was up.
Me: whats good donta whats the problem now

Donta:well a nigga been stealing our money we missing over 5 grands and our teens losing buisness.

Me: ill be there tomorrow i gotta go see my kids.
New text message
from kiki

1569 southpark avenue (NOT REAL JUST MADE UP)

IGHT ill be there in 20 for the kids.

I decided to get the kids early i seen them running to me execpt keshaun.

Me: whats the matter keshaun?

Keshaun: i want my mommy and not you! He ran in the car and sat with ariya and amroni
#