Zombie pony information 3

These are more types of undead ponies that you might encounter in your survival journey.

Zombie pony crawler: These are zombie ponies that lost half of their bodies and had to depend on crawling on the ground. They are weaker than normal zombie ponies.

Zombie Derpy: It seems that Derpy is neutral after coming to the virus and eats muffins not brains for some reason.

Zombie unicorn: Unfortunately their are some that got infected and became them. While being undead unicorn they cast unknown spells since they only say brains.

Zombie Griffin: These heavy undead birds roam the sky for any fresh meat or brains to sink their claws into. They are tough to fight against at least one of them in the sky or on the ground. The two ways of killing a zombie Griffin is aim for the head or if they don't have one then blow them to pieces.

Skeleton Pegasus: They are the skeleton remain that will hunt for meat in the sky and will be in a pack . Like the normal skeleton ponies except they can fly and that range survivors are in trouble from them. Since they are only bones the weakness is the whole bone structure, if you have to choose do the wings first since you can level out the playing field to fight them. But beware though they might have massive buddies near by to help them with the danger so make sure you are not alone.

Armor Zombie Ponies: They are ponies that have armor on them to be more protected. While having a hard time to kill since depending on the armor that the undead has on will be difficult to kill. The good thing about this is that the armor slows them down so you can get away easily.