back story

hi my name is kian. I am gay as a you could probably already tell. I am in school and well as any teenager don't hate it but some lessons can just drag as you could already guess. I love my friend group, as I am gay I am involved in quite a few as everyone needs a gay best friend In there lives.

I have one real love in my life and that is to help people. I am currently working on more than one fundraiser.

one is with one of my best friends liv. she is a co director of the show with me. we have worked on this since January 20th of 2019.

and another one is raising money for the life straws with my geography class. my geography class is amazing sometimes we don't do anything and we sit and talk about home life and talk about our lives.

I would love to work in theatre or on tour with a singer or a band doing stage lighting for them. I work on all the school productions doing lighting, I have taken drama as a GCSE and for my unit one {first exam , we make it up ourselves} I chose to do lighting for the exam but the I was stupid and decided to offer to do lighting for all of the groups so now I have a full show to proper for in under 2 months.

as you can tell I am a bit of a drama queen I mean I over exarate everything that I do but I can be calm and organised when I want to be. / when I need to be.