【Preferences】Dating Them Includes

ღ Tanjiro Kamado
   ○ Getting to be best friends with Nezuko, highkey.
   ○ Small, meaningful gifts picked out at market stalls and given to you.
   ○ A lot of surprise hugs and bright laughs.

ღ Inosuke Hashibira
   ○ 'Play' fighting that he writes off as training.
   ○ "Pig assault! Pig assault!" But he just tackles you into a hug.
   ○ Sometimes you have to restrain him from picking too many fights or headbutting Tanjiro again.

ღ Zenitsu Agatsuma
   ○ Cooking you food. He's just trying to be good to you, please love him-
   ○ You get a lot of attention. Hugs, kisses, the whole shebang.
   ○ He loves you pampering/babying him though.

ღ Giyuu Tomioka
   ○ Getting to see his more gentle side. Soft smiles are 100% included.
   ○ Mainly gives cheek kisses- usually quick and gentle and in passing.
   ○ Can and will list the reasons he loves you.

ღ Mitsuri Kanjiro
   ○ She will steal your clothes to wear.
   ○ Hand holding! Almost all the time! She loves it!
   ○ Will definitely do your makeup/a makeover if you ask it. She also does it to pamper you sometimes.

ღ Kyojuro Rengoku
    ○ Eccentric, out-of the blue dates.
    ○ Remembers all the dates for anything and everything. Birthdays, anniversarys, etc.
    ○ Likes it when you do his hair, even if it's as simple as a ponytail.

ღ Muichiro Tokito
    ○ Eskimo kisses! Eskimo kisses!! Eskimo kisses!!!
    ○ Cloud gazing and star gazing dates because yes.
    ○ He's a surprisingly good cuddler.

ღ Nezuko Kamado
    ○ (After she gets her muzzle off) peppering each others face with kisses is a must.
    ○ Though she more shows affection through headpats/hugs/putting foreheads together.
    ○ Likes taking naps on you.

ღ Tamayo
    ○ Makes sure you're keeping up with self-care (reminds you to drink water, sleep, etc.)
    ○ She's always very gentle with you. Kisses you very softly.
    ○ She's not very good at cooking, she's kind of forgotten how to prepare human food after so many years. She tries really hard to please you though.

ღ Yushiro
    ○ Surprisingly fond of poetry- writing and reading it. A lot of his written work pertains to you.
    ○ A little bit stuck in his dumb teenage years and can be reckless sometimes. You have to calm him down a lot.
    ○ Too shy to make the first move towards you. It's on you to initiate affection.