Momma Gaga

Gaga's POV:
"I can't handle this little rat anymore!!", I hear a lady yell. I then hear a baby crying.

"Shut up!! I'm glad I'm finally getting rid of you! I'm tired of your crying and your constant diaper changing!! If I knew being a mother was this hard, I would've never had you!", the lady screamed back at the baby, harshly.

"Mommy!!", screamed the baby, who looked about two years old, tears streaming down her face wanting her mom to pick her up.

"Don't call me that! I'm not your mommy!! Go get a new one.", she screamed back. This is my time to step in. I quickly put on my hoodie and sunglasses to hide from paparazzi.

"Um excuse me, but you should shut your mouth before I shut it for you!", I said rather rudely. "You don't deserve to have a child. She deserves someone better than you! She deserves a better mother!!"

"You don't tell me if I'm being a bad parent or not!", she fired back.

"Well you made it pretty obvious that you want nothing to do with her and you're not her mother anymore.", I shot at her, recalling the awful scene I had witnessed.

"Well who else would want her?", she asked.

"Me.", slipped out of my mouth, and I looked down at the two year old girl who was now looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Take her then! Good riddance little brat, and same to you!", she said, then she ran off. I looked down at the little girl who was reaching her arms out for me. I lifted her up and put her on my hip. She put her thumb in her mouth while her head was resting on my shoulder. I carried her into my apartment and saw that she had fallen asleep. Since I was tired too, I decided to take a nap with her as well. I went over to my bedroom with her still sleeping in my arms, and put her down on the bed first. I slid in the bed afterwards and pulled the covers over us. She instantly cuddled into me and I put my arm around her and played with her short, soft hair. She let out tiny snores that were too cute. My eyes slipped shut as I stayed in the position I was in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After an hour, I heard whimpering next to me. I opened my eyes and see her sitting up next to me. Once she saw me, she stopped whimpering and a small smile spread on her face and big hazel eyes sparkled. She looked absolutely adorable. I sat up and put her on my lap.

"Hi, baby!"
"Mommy?", she said. I've only known her for about an hour and she already thinks I'm her mother. I smiled at her as tears came into my eyes. I realized something. I never gotten a chance to know her name.
"Do you know your name sweetie?", I asked her. She might be two, but I'm hoping she knows her name.

"Gel-ca!", she said looking proud. Thoughts wracked my brain as I tried to figure out what she meant by 'Gel-ca', until it hit me.

"Angelica?", I asked.

"Yes mommy?", she replied. She's too cute. I smile came on my face as I looked at my daughter. I guess I should get used to calling her that. I saved her from her mother, and now I'm planning on being her new mother. A better mother than her's ever was.