The Introduction to Astro

By: An annoyed cousin

*Not proofread*

Summary - A dramatic telling of how annoyingroha intoduced me to Astro.

*Before I begin, If you know annoyingroha irl, don't think she's weird. But let's be honest, we all know she is.*

  I was awoken from my slumber by a hyperactive annoyingroha, screaming in my ear to wake up. Why I listened, a mystery that may never be solved. Maybe it was the fact she immedietly offered me food, or maybe it's because she had infilatrated my room and was causing my poor ears to deafen. Ah, the food she offered was good but I'm pretty sure I didn't finish it. Oh I remember now, it's currently sitting dejected on my bedside table, half eaten and in all honesty, sad. Let's not get carried away, I'm going to continue this depressing story.

  Annoyingroha (being the brat she was) proceeded to whine to me about her mother -not really but remember DRAMATIC TELLING. She practically slid down the mopped floors to deliver her careguver's expensive handbag to her, not sparing a glace to her sleep-deprived relative, who she had rudely awoken. Shall I also mention that this was not a first.

  (She's reading over my shoulder like a creep but that's fair considering I'm on her phone and her account. If you know her in real life, please discipline her. Honestly, your like my last hope. I've known her since birth and she has the guts to disobey. Ptooey.)

  I proceeded to follow the devil child down the rectangular staircase and to the land of civillization. Since the BBQ just began, only annoyingroha and her mother was here, along with us of course considering we own the flipping place. Although, more Astro fans were sure to follow. After giving her money provider the bag, she sat with my younger brother infront of the TV, that is currently showing a video from the "popular" youtuber Collins Key.

  With a sigh, I begrudgingly sat down next to her. After watching the video for approximately three minutes, confusion was clearly shown on my face.

  ( Have you ever watched any Collins Key videos? If you haven't and don't understand where i'm coming from, I highly recommend risking your mental health and watching any, and I mean ANY, of his videos)

  A similar expression was worn on annoyingroha's face. Accepting her confused state, she proceeded to get snacks and share them with everybody that was in a similar state to her.

  TIME SKIP 😫😤

  "Finally!"

  Every confused person proceeded to think this exact sentence as the little boy that had control over what was shown on the televison walked away to entertain annoyingroha's bored mother. At that moment, annoyingroha's brain gears started to turn as her gaze shifted from the remote to the tv to me, the cousin that was uneducated in the art of Astro but also the cousin who was willing to fully pay for the Blue Flame Album for her with no strings attached. This though didn't matter to annoyingroha and she desperately lunged at the remote.

  By now, the second Astro addicted cousin arrived at my "Astroless" house. Like a sixth sense, this cousin immedietly sensed the plan and she too jumped into action. Using her sickly sweet voice, which annoyingroha only used when in need of something, she turned to me and asked:

  "Can you please put on Astro?"

  Me, being an oblivious piece of  ——, asked her if she meant the Astro television service and instantly she said to question her and to just search it up. Again, I find myself asking Why TF did I listen to what she said. However, again, this is one of the mysterys that may never be solved.