Chapter 1

Everyone's wondering why I never entered the show business like my cousin whose known all over the world as Niall Horan's girlfriend. She's a model and just like any other model, she's expected to flawless and perfect. Anyway, I'm just a normal girl who owns a boutique, flowershops, restaurants, and hotels. My parents both manage my shops. Mom loves to cook and has a green thumb that's why I started a flowershops and restaurants for her. My father manage the hotel La Prima for me. He always wanted to own one that's why I started that kind of business. And the boutique... my sister and cousin loves fashion that's why they forced me to start that business. 

But on top of that, I'm only working as an accountant of our company. Silly, yes but the hell I care. I'm a part-time cook on Thursdays and a full-time president and CEO every Saturdays and Sundays. 

"Sweetheart, you have to take a rest now. You have a meeting tomorrow with Mr. Cowell right?" my mom asked. I simply nodded my head as an answer. I massaged my temple before she kissed it. "Good night sweety," she said before rubbing my back. She stand up and headed towards the exit but before she left... 

"I love you Mom," I said before slumping my body on my bed. Finally! A day-off for me!

I tried to sleep but I just can't. I rolled from one side to another but I just can't go to sleep. I decided to get my laptop and turn it on. I haven't been on my twitter for years now. I just want to check it again. 

I sighed heavily. For the past seven years, I remained as a Directioner and to be specific, a Harry-girl. I know it's too common but you know, there's something weird about that made him look cute and manly at the same time. I want to know him better but! I don't want spotlight. 

@AiraECalder • Too bad she ain't around but at least I can still wear Vans not JimmyChoos #FeetAche

Suddenly, I saw a tweet from my cousin; Justin. 

@JustInHoran • Too bad I'll be home soon. #YoureDeadMeat

I can't help but laugh. We're not that humorous but being a dead meat meant different to us. I tweeted again.

@AiraECalder • I hope he notice me soon. #StillNotOverHim

I posted it without having second thought. I didn't mentioned Harry because I am fully aware his mention is already exploding. I can feel sleepiness took over my body and that the cue for me to take a rest.

The next morning, I woke up at bright side. Literally. The curtains are widely open, considering that my room is located at the east side and also at the backyard side as well. My room looks like a transparent one. Except the floors of course. My room's painted yellow that's why it looks so bright every morning. 

My sister put some sounds on my phone making me groan in annoyance. I heard my phone's non-stop buzzing. What the hell's going on with my phone?

I decided to check it but unfortunately, the moment I clicked the twitter icon it froze. I don't have any choice but check it online. 

@AiraECalder •  Good norning to you guys too but woah! What's with the commotion all about? #NonStopBuzz

I put down my phone when I noticed my sister get in my room without knocking on the door. I closed my eyes before looking at my sister, Rica. 

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked her. She stared at me before stepping back. She even freeze and stare at me with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me you didn't know what's happening on earth as of this moment?!" she exaggeratedly asked.

"Sorry to tell you that I just woke up. Now, can you tell me what the chaos all about genius?" I told her.

"Check your twitter, silly!" she said before leaving the room once again. I looked at my mentions and was utterly shocked when I read most of their tweets.

@234fan1D • I ship them so hard #Haira #BabyGirl @AiraECalder @Harry_Styles

@89Directioner  • Finally! A fangirl dates HARRY! #Congratulations @AiraECalder @Harry_Styles

After realizing what they're tweeting about, I checked out Harry Styles' account. I'm really shocked with his tweet. 

@Harry_Styles • @AiraECalder I'll be back for you baby girl. I missed you. 

H-Harry Styles tweeted me last night. Harry Styles tweeted me last night and called me baby girl. Harry Styles tweeted me last night and called me baby girl and even said he missed me. 

What's happening on earth?! 

[A/N: I hope you like this one! Vote and comment if you like!  d^_^b -A]