Sexy [Part 1]

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Craig always flips everyone off, but since Stan has subconsciously developed feelings for Craig, he takes them personally. Craig is upset when he sees Stan’s reaction, since he is unable to retain himself from the bad habit. Craig is aware of his feelings towards Stan but refuses to acknowledge them.

Scenario :

Stan: Being chased by dangerous people. He walks into a dead end alleyway, where he has to jump over a wall to escape. Craig: Sitting on the wall and watches Stan jump over the wall confused, until he sees the people chasing him. 

~Craig x Stan~

Sexy [Part juan/1]

>Stan<

Shit. I started to run as fast as my feet could carry me, trying to avoid the footsteps trailing behind me.

Fuck. I was suddenly cornered into an alleyway, no escape. I began desperately looking around, trying to find a way out to avoid the bastards chasing me.

I looked up to see a person sitting on a wall, an escape route. I heard the people finally catch up to me, yelling at each other, “He’s cornered now”, one said, calling his buddies over to him.

As the others approached, another began to chuckle, “No escape now, kid”, the group taking slow and dramatic steps towards me. Taking their cockiness to advantage, I turned back to face the wall, successfully running up it with the support of the old brick wall. Placing my hands on top of the wall, I began to push myself up with the support of my feet and hands. Once I had gotten atop of the wall, I caught a glimpse of a dark blue hat with yellow puff ball, making my mind immediately wander to the schools trouble maker heart throb. Brushing off the thought, I jumped off the wall, which in all honesty, was not much of a good idea.

The weight of my body was now on my hands, which scraped against the rough grey pavement. Letting out an almost inaudible groan, I picked myself to check out my hands. Just as I was about to begin running, I heard the sound of skin making contact with skin on the other side of the wall.

I curiously began to place my hands on the wall, but only flinched backwards. Finally taking time to look at my hands through the dim light, I saw that my hands had received decent sized cuts from impact. Continuing to her muffled fighting on the other side, I placed my head on the side of the wall, keeping my hands behind my back. Once I had done this, the sound was no longer there, and was replaced with the sound of feet landing behind me.

Freezing, I already knew what I should be expecting, causing me to mentally flinch.

Unable to do anything about the footsteps approaching me, I tried to close my eyes, but they stayed wide open. Suddenly, I felt hands just below mine, causing me to flinch once more. The person didn’t do anything to them, besides examining them, causing a wave of confusion to go over me. Once he had lifted up his head, I was able to see his beautifully sculpted face, along with his Oh-So-Popular Beanie.

Rolling his eyes, he began to drag me, “Dumbass”, he mumbled, letting go of one of my wrists but keeping one in his hand.

Once the lighting had become brighter, I was able to admire his features in greater detail, “Stop staring”, he said after a while, not even looking my direction. Not bothering to make an argument, I followed Craig’s orders as I continued to follow him.

We arrived at a decent sized house, which I was lead into. I felt myself stiffen as we entered what I assumed was Craig’s room, standing in his room awkwardly as he let go of me and disappeared into another room. I stared at the first wall my eyes met, nervously shifting my balance from one foot to the other. Why am I here? And why am I so nervous?