janet's first time

i met him online. he told me he loved me before i even told him my name. i'm meeting him for the first time today.

"hey, ugly slut," he yelled as he slammed me against the wall. he has such a way with words. his words made me drip.

he barked in my ear like a dog. "where's your room?" he demanded. i didn't even get to speak before he grabbed me by my ponytail and yanked me up the stairs.

he dragged me to my room roughly, immediately getting bruises on my hips from the thumping of the stairs. i whined. "shut the hell up, whore."

he threw me on my twin sized bed, like actually chucking me. "damn, fatass. lose a couple pounds, you gross cow."

i was in love with his words, they just really spoke to me. i loved his honesty.

he ripped of my clothes. i started to feel all bubbly inside when he shoved three sausage fingers in my butthole. he grabbed the duct tape and bungee cord from my bedside table and put the tape over my mouth. he wrapped the bungee cord around my neck and grabbed the two ends with one hand, rocking my head back and forth. i could feel myself getting dizzy, i couldn't tell if it was from euphoria or whiplash, but i couldn't care less.

he then whipped out his two inch peter and shoved it in my cooter. "fuck, you're dry as hell." i shrugged, but he couldn't see since he was still rocking my head.

i knew i was close, but he didn't care and shoved his dirty toes in my vagina. little did he know, this was my biggest kink.

he ripped the duct tape off of my mouth and undid the bungee cord. he reached into his bag that i didn't know he brought upstairs. he pulled out a two-foot, flexible dildo and shoved all 24 inches of it in my mouth. he pulled it out and noticed it was coated in blood. i smiled as he replaced the dildo with his arm, fucking my throat again.

i started to vomit, only anchovy pizza and blood coming up. my vision started to get fuzzy, but he wasn't done. he grabbed my foot and shoved my toes in my vagina.

i had really pointy toenail acrylics on and my vagina started to bleed really bad. i was losing a lot of blood. the last thing i saw was my boo getting a body bag ready, then i finally lost consciousness.

i woke up, my eyes crusty. i reached up toward my face and noticed the dry blood covering my mouth and neck. i sat up fast, i could feel the vomit coming up. it came out and it was just blood. i stood and blood started dribbling down my legs. i looked around and i was in the middle of the desert.

i ended up dying of dehydration.

the end