and I oop

Big thanks to my sister who drew the amazing cover art for this story and brought my vision to life. Love u sis 💕 LuckyAmvs

.

.

.

Izuku pulled his shoe laces, adding the last touch to his outfit for the day. He smiled, standing in front of his full length selfie mirror. He was really glad to be a part of the tiktok community, no matter if other people didn't understand it.

He took a few pics, admiring his sense of style which would be lost without the app. He wore lavender Van's and a big purple sweater. His jeans were baggy and light, cuffed just above the ankle. He also had on some long socks, which traveled up underneath the pants. His face was practically covered in blush. He was a self proclaimed "soft boy," as they liked to say on tiktok. And his six million followers agreed. He was pretty soft.

He plopped down on his bed, smiling as he checked some comments on his newest tiktok. It was a dumb little POV, in which Izuku was pretending to be the viewer's kind classmate who had a crush on them. He was good at playing the part.

The top comment was by a user who was popular for doing makeup, with 19k likes. It was good for the amount of time that the post had been up. Izuku read the words, suddenly feeling giddy. "omg... @ bakubaku dueted!" He loved a good duet. And based on the number of likes, he assumed that a lot of his followers also liked this person. He clicked the tag.

He scrolled for a second, before seeing what the people were talking about. He was an eboy, and he posted... a lot.

He clicked the video, and blushed.

The blonde stood on the left side of the video, getting flustered as Izuku played his part on the right. It seemed pretty real, which was a rarity for tiktok.

The caption read, "do you guys think he's into eboys? 😳 #duet with ▶️ izumido"

Izuku chuckled. This dude was pretty cute, he had to admit.

He was clad in all black (typical), and he wore silver chains and rings galore. Of course he had the white and black striped sleeves beneath his band tee shirt. Izuku especially loved his dangly earrings, which looked like thin chains. He didn't have the middle part, but he honestly didn't need it. The aggressive spikes in his hair worked just as well to get the, 'I'm bad 😈' point across.

Since he was curious, Izuku checked some of his other posts. Apparently he had dueted him a few times before and he didn't see. His notifications were pretty full.

He checked the first one with him in it on the account, which was just the boy staring toward the right side of the screen with a lovestruck expression. The caption said, "day one of getting him to notice me lol #duet ▶️izumido"

In this video Izuku was just lip syncing to a popular audio, that went, 'my guy pretty like a girl' while he showed off his outfit. Izuku really didn't think that anyone would think much of it when he originally posted it, but apparently this dude did.

He flipped over in bed, deciding what to do. Should he dm him? No... that would be too out there. He ultimately decided to just follow him back, and get on with his day.

.

Katsuki rolled over in bed, waking up much too late. Good thing he wasn't in school anymore. He had graduated early, leaving his year to be eighteen free of the shackles that school brought. Waking up late still upset his mom though.

He picked up his phone, and looked at the reflection of himself. Gross. He still had red makeup under his eyes from the day before. He also needed to touch up his black nail polish before going out again. So tedious. He absentmindedly turned the device on and headed to the tiktok app. There he saw hundreds of notifications, all telling him that he was attractive, funny, or lame. Usually one of the three. None of it phased him anymore.