DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA AND BAD NEWS

ROC'S POV- I heard yelling upstairs.. and then saw stonie run back downstairs just crying. and she headed to the basement, I knew something must have happend.

I looked at nia and nia looked back at me.

"I'll check on stonie" she said.

I nodded and I ran upstairs to princeton. I knocked on the door and he didnt answer.

"it's me roc" I said talking threw the door.

And nobody said anything. I walked in the room and found him with his face in his palms and his face was all red. This is what prince always does when he cries. he just curls up and covers his face and doesnt make a sound. you wouldnt know he's crying until You saw his blood red face and tears that ran down his cheeks.

"jacob" I said and i pulled his hands away from his face.

"she left me" He said with a tear running roughly down his face. and he hugged me. I hesitated not knowing what I could do. but i found a way.. I comforted my brother threw all his pain.

"why?" I asked.

he let me go and sat at the edge of his bed  and began telling me how it all happend.

"she was upset because I kept telling her That I didnt want to have a kid and she just kept getting angry and hurt by it... I yelled at her telling her im never having one and how I didnt want one.. and she yelled that she didnt want me" he said.

I sighed... I didnt want to be the one telling him this because It's really stonies responsiblitie but he's my bro. and If i kept this secret any longer it would tear him apart.....

"jacob" i whispered...

I looked at me and I saw another tear fall from his eye.

"she's pregnant".

He stared at me like he didnt belive me until I looked at him with that serious face and nodded. he ran his hands threw his hair and sighed harashly.

PRINCE'S POV-

I couldnt beleive for the life of me that roc told me this... I said all those harsh things to stonie about how i didnt want a kid and how i felt like they would fuck up my life and she was holding my unborn child. I yelled at her and rammed at her about all this and she's holding my damn kid!! No wonder she left me,

"damn it!!!" I jumped up and fell to my knees  and roc just watched.

"I screwed up!"

"bro there nothing to be ashamed of... Just tell her your sorry" he said to me

"maybe this baby can change your life.. embrace it.. love your child.."

I looked up to him "think she'll take  me back?"

"if you show her she's not pregnant alone.."

I sighed. I didnt want a broken family. And I refuse to be a guy on muary who acts a ass , just claiming he isnt the father.. I knew this one was mine because of how faithfu stonie was to me. and It's not like she meant to not use protection..

I stll want stonie to tell me she's carrying my child, I know she may be scared to tell me but I just want the love to still be there.

(meanwhile in the basment)

NIA'S POV-Stonie was just crying Away in my arms and i held her.

"baby girl what happened"

"he doesnt want it...."

"baby perez?" I asked and she nodded.

I sighed and looked at her just wiping her tearsfrom hr eyes. and embraced her for a hug once again. and just then my phone rang... I looked at it and it was my brother trey.. It was probaply nothing important so I didnt answer..

"what did he say?" I asked.

"just yelling at me and telling me how he hated kids and making me feel bad about being pregnant by him,,"

"so he knows your pregnant?" I asked

"no... and I wasnt going to tell him after he told me how he felt.. i dont want to fuck up is life nia..."

"your not hun... But he has the right to know."

she sniffled and looked up. "how so?"

jeez this goofy bitch I chuckled .... "because he's the one that put you in this position"

"how?"

okay so now this hoe was playing with my intelligance.. I frowned. "bitch Im pregnant too so i know how this works." I snapped a attitude.

"Im sorry" She said sniffing and smirked a little.

I made her smile. She's the best friend in the entire world and I couldnt stand to see her like this.

and low and behold..... KNOCK KNOCK

"it's princeton!!!" We heard .

"shit!" I heard stonie mumble.

"talk to him....." I said.

and i hugged her leaving to go upstairs with roc... and she looked at me helpless as i walked away.

I came face to face with prince.

'win her back jay" I patted him on the back. as i left and he walked downstairs.  when ray and nika finally came home... but with the strangest look on their face..

"what's wrong?" I asked

"we-we got some bad news.." ray said

I looked shocked... "about" I clinched my jaw..

"your brother trey" nika said quietly

TBC