*2

He brought me to a bubble tea shop."What are we doing here Sehun?"I asked."To buy bubble tea of course.Come."he hold my hand and walked to the counter.I was flustered because he hold my hand.Suddenly,I heard a cough.I was brought back to reality."Ye..yes?"I asked looking at Sehun."Order your drink."he said."No thanks.."I rejected."Just order..I'll pay for it."he said again.I followed what he said and ordered for mine.Then,The receptionist brought 2 bubble teas for us.We walked out of the shop and sit at a bench."So,where do you want to go next?"I asked while drinking my drink."Hm..do you want to watch a movie?"he asked looking at me."Sure.."I answered.

SEHUN POV

I was thinking on how I want to get close to her.Then,she asked "So,where do you want to go?"while drinking her bubble tea.I found that she's cute."Hm..do you want to watch a movie?"I asked her."Sure.."she answered.After we finished our drinks,we went to the cinema.At the counter,I asked her."What movie do you want to watch?"I looked at her."Anything you want."she answered."Okay..I want to watch Annabelle."I said.I saw her face turned worried.After the ticket was given to me,we bought popcorns and drinks.Then,we entered the cinema."Hey,why did your face turned worried earlier?"I whispered to her."I'm scared.."she whispered back."Oh...don't worry..I'm here..with you."I said.

YOU POV

I'm scared that I almost close my eyes with my hands for the whole time.The scene where the little kid turned into a lady scared me the most.I screamed and grabbed Sehun's right arm.He looked at me and smiled.He was not scared but sometimes he will be shocked because of the sound effects.I'm still holding his arm until the movie ended."Are you okay?"he asked as we walked out of the cinema."I don't think I'm okay.."I said."Yeah..jagiya..your hands are trembling and I think your knees are weak."he said as he hold my hands."Jagiya?"I asked looking at him."From now on,you're my jagiya."he said and pinched my cheeks.My cheeks turned red and I looked down to cover my red cheeks.I actually loved the thing that he calls me jagiya but I'm not sure of my feelings yet."I think I should send you home now,dear."he said again.I nodded as an agree.He sent me home.I was about to get out of his car when he stopped me."Hey..I just wanna say thank you because you're willing to go out with me and..."he suddenly kissed my cheeks."That's my reward for you,jagiya..bye.."he said and waved at me.I think I'm going to go crazy for this boy!He's just too sweet.He left and I went back into the house.