7

The performance was in three days. JK and Tae were just heading over to their dorm after choosing their costumes. Tae figured JK had something on his mind so he didn't bother him, which JK was grateful for. They made their way to their separate rooms and closed the doors.

Jungkook tossed his clothes on a chair and dropped on his bed. He and Jimin hadn't spoken since he saw him with Saffire. They would glance at each other and greet each other at practice but that was just about it. He was excited for the performance but he still felt a weight on his shoulders. He was pissed that Jimin hadn't even tried to speak to him. Did he mean that little to him?

Just then, the doorbell rang. He quickly got up to go answer it. He opened the door and smiled when he saw his friends. They had bowls of food in their arms, Jin was leading the charge.

"Special delivery!" Jin sang as he stepped inside. Joon, Yoongi and Hope also made their way inside.

"Awww Jinnie! I love you!" JK laughed as he took in all the food that had been placed on the table.

"We need to have a family dinner. We haven't seen each other in a while," Jin smiled and hugged him.

"I'm here! I was washing my hands, I can smell Jin's food from a mile away," Taehyung came bounding out of his room and took a seat at the table. Everyone laughed at his lovestruck expression as he stared in awe at the food.

"Get up and give me a hug little boy!" Jin scolded.

Tae grinned nervously as he made his way over to Jin.

"So, we gonna eat or what?" Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes.

Jin slapped him causing Hope to giggle.

"Well since we're all here let's do it. Tae go get some plates and forks," Jin ordered. Tae pouted but went anyway. Everyone else sat around the table waiting for him.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi pecked Hope.

"So you two really are together together?" He almost yelled.

Yoongi frowned at him. "We've been dating for months Jungkook." JK's jaw dropped. He had no idea. What a sneaky piece of shit!

"You didn't know?" Joon questioned.

"Know what?" Tae came back and started handing out plates.

"Yoongs and Hope are a couple!" JK added.

"Oh. Yea I found out about a week ago. I'm hurt by the way. We didn't even know you two were into each other," he paused and looked at Namjoon. "But I'm proud because some other people I know has had a crush for years and still hasn't said anything. Damn pussyfooting like a sissy," Tae dropped Namjoon's plate in front of him. Joon narrowed his eyes at him and scoffed.

"Yeah. I agree. I figure it is time for us to really do something Tae," JK looked at his roommate who nodded.

Before they could continue, Hope who was looking at his phone, swore.

"Shit! I can't believe that bitch with this again!" Hope screamed.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi looked on, concerned.

He showed him his phone and begun to pass it around.

"Well damn! Slutty much?" Tae commented.

"Oh my. I thought she was in a relationship with that cute guy," Jin added.

He passed the phone to JK who felt his blood boil. It was a picture of Saffire holding hands with a guy and they were going into a dorm room.

"Have you shown Jimin?" He asked lowly.