Chapter 00- Preview

The Love Potion Cocktail; one of, if not the most demanded drink around Valentines Day. The bittersweet concoction composed of strawberries and raspberries, as well as a taste of burning vodka. It was served with skewered fruit, and always had a sweet, jammy aroma.
The aroma that always matched its mid-February atmosphere.

That's why he confused me.

The tall, dual-colored haired man, who came to the bar asking for such a concoction.
He then proceeded to ask me to add not one, not two, but three rose petals on top.

Now, usually I'd flat out refuse to make such a bizarre request of a cocktail, but this man...
Intrigued me.

Whether it was the the large scar that travelled down the side of his neck, the oversized trenchcoat that broadened his already wide shoulders, or the fact that he ordered a Valentines Day cocktail in the icy month of December.

"Sir," I began calmly,
"You do understand that the ingredients required are both out of season and out of stock?"

He stared at me for a moment, his eyelids half-open causing him to appear disinterested.
Then, his lips slowly parted just enough to hear the lowest mumble,
"Ah."

While he was tall, the fact that I was more intimidating because of my own stature came to light.

He stumbled backwards unexpectedly, as though something occurred to him suddenly.
He made his way back towards the entrance, not before waving awkwardly and apologizing for the bother.
Although, I didn't see him as a bother. If anything, this encounter caused me to develop a bias for the peculiar man.
Since, clearly, I wasn't bothered at all;
not one bit.

LOOK OUT FOR CHAPTER 1 COMING SOON!

~🌹~