Why did you leave me

"LANCE!!'' Keith yelled from across the castle "Where is my shampoo?!''Keith looked like he was about to punch Lance in the face.

"I don't know." Lance yelled back with a very confused look on his face.

"Wait, what? I thought you had kept it because I remember you asking if you could use it a few days ago.." Keith yelled back with a look of confusion on his face, similar to Lance's. "I'm gonna go ask Shiro if he's seen it." Keith said a bit quieter as he started running to Shiro's room. After a while, Keith arrived in front of Shiro's room, panting a bit from the long run. After catching his breath, Keith knocked on the door to Shiro's room.

"Come in!" Shiro yelled from inside his room. Keith entered the room

"Hey, Shiro, have you by chance seen my shampoo? I can't find it anywhere and thought you might know. And before you tell me to go ask Lance, I already did. He doesn't know either." Keith sat down next to Shiro on his bed, just cause he felt like it.

"I don't know where it is, but I'm sure you'll find it eventually." Shiro said to Keith, returning to going over his mission logs and silently ending the conversation.

"Thanks, bye Shiro!" Keith said as he got up to leave the room to go and find his shampoo.

"Bye Keith." Shiro replied back, sounding less upbeat than Keith since he was much more focused on his mission logs than he was on Keith. Keith walked back to his room and collapsed onto his bed for a nice long nap because he's been going really hard on his training lately. Keith slept for around three hours but was awoken when he heard the following.

"Paladins are to all be meeting in 30 Doboses." Keith then got up and messily put on his jacket, then just ran out the door.

"Yes princess, what is it?" Keith asked with a hint of sleepiness in his voice, his posture a bit low and hunched over from the sudden awakening he received a few minutes ago.

"Coran and I have found a valuable asset on a Galran ship that is nearby. We are to retrieve it as soon as we can and see what it is going to be used for." Everyone all rushed to their loins and they fired almost immediately at their arrival. After gathering themselves they began firing and dodging at the ships and Fighters that were attempting to attack them.

"Keith and Lance, I put you two in the positions of the ones who are going to be retrieving the asset."

Keith and Lance stepped on to the ship and were nearly immediately attacked by galran centuries. The two fought nonstop for about twenty minutes, it was bloody and action filled all at once. After the large fight they were both covered in blood but they mind this they needed to get there mission done .they both arrive at were the asset was being held they open the door " Pidge you'll want see this" said lance and then lance sent the green paladin a picture "thank you lance thank you so much!!" The valuable asset was none other than Sam holt .   

They all headed to there loins headed to a small planet nearby Pidge ran out of her and jumping to give her dad hug " I'm so happy to see you again"she said with tears running down her face "I miss you so much"They embraced for about a minute but while. Lance called for everyone "guys come here somethings wrong'' when they came they found a crying lance and a seriously injured Keith.