Barriers Broken

A/N First of all, this was based off of a dream I had a couple of weeks ago. I was going for some kind of story line that’s a little more unique. Either way, please give me some feedback. It always helps. J

My sister and I have always been alone, ever since our parents had died anyway. Our uncle was disgusted by us because we inherited our parents billion dollar fortune and he couldn’t touch a penny of it. It wasn’t our fault father and his little brother never got along. Uncle Daryl was a greedy bastard and father knew it from the start.

Mother and Father were the only people we had ever trusted. Now they were gone. The rest of the world never bothered to really get to know us. They couldn’t even tell us apart. No one! Except our parents but Father had been murdered and Mother died pining away over his death. That left us all alone since the age of six. From that age to twelve we lived in pure torture causing us never to trust anyone but each other. Besides, who needed anybody else when you were already born with a companion!

We had lived that way all the way to the beginning of our first year in high school. Who would have guessed someone would try to break our barrier…and possibly succeed.

Even though this is just the prologue I think this story is going to be pretty good. (not trying to sound conceited.)

Annnyywaayyy VOTE VOTE VOTE. It is always appreciated. Comments too!!! Also I am currently drawing the book cover. It is just taking a little longer than I thought.