Banana (One Direction)

One day, there was a lonely banana sitting in Zayn Malik's kitchen. She was a sad banana because Zayn did not acknowledge her, this banana cried herself to sleep each night in the cold glass fruit bowl, but one day she looked out of the window which was slightly to the right of her and wished upon a star, "I wish that Zayn could love me like he loves his phone or Telly set, I wish I was a real girl! About seventeen years of age presicly!" The Banana screamed with all her might. Suddenly a pink bubble flew in threw the window and when the bubble popped, a fairy floated above the banana. The Fairy Spoke, "I shall grant your wish little one but there is a catch!" The Fairy Woman continued, "Every morning at 12:32AM precisly you shall turn back into a banana!

The banana nodded eagerly as the fairy smiled. Fairy Woman waved her carrot wand above banana's head.

ᏰᗩИᗩИᗩ'Ƨ Ƥ.⚙.ϑ.

I woke up remebering nothing, not a thing. I looked around the kitchen that seemed faintly familiar. I tried to use my banana end to get up but I couldn't feel it some how. Awkward.

I did feel something else though, like human arms and legs. Then it hit me. The wish. The fairy.

I'm Human Now.

Remembering from looking at Zayn, I wobbled myself up and took what humans call a step, step after step. Then I fell.

OOF!

"OWWWWWWW!" I groaned in pain. I heard shuffling, oh no Zayn must be up! I used all the strength I had to wobble myself up, but I could not! Oh No! I see Zayn descend down the stairs with a club looking object in his hand. I wonder if that's what humans call a toilet? Or I think a bat. Not sure. But I know Zayn will see me soon. Then I remembered hearing on the Telly 'If you can't see them, they can't see you.'

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut and covered them with my palms. I hear his footsteps getting closer.

"WHAT THE FUH DOODOOLING DOGGY-STYLE ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME!" Zayn yelled at me. I winced at his tone. " AND WHO ARE YOU?" He added, his tone not getting any better. I wobbled up and faced him. I looked into his eyes and slowly leaned forward. Then I did something no other banana-girl would do. I kissed him. Minutes later I broke apart gasping. He just looked at me and said " I understand your story Banana, I love yo-" He was cut off. Niall. Your thinking what? Let me explain. Niall got so hungry he ate the world. And now Zayn and Banana are in Niall's tummy living happily ever after.

••••••••••••••••••••

ⓓⓐⓕⓤⓠ ⓓⓘⓓ ⓘ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓔ...