How it all began.

Chuck Anderson was a pro wrestler that was visiting the outskirts of a dark and gloomy part of the northern island that he lived on. He was just walking down the road when he heard a motorcycle slowing down behind him. He turned around and narrowly dodged an incoming projectile. He then ran into a nearby bar in a fit of panic.

Everyone for some reason ignored him while he rushed in and tried hiding from her behind the bartender's counter. The woman entered shortly after him and walked to the bartender who Chuck told not to reveal his location. "Hey, Bartender! Do you know where I can find Willow the Wisp?" she asked. "Sorry Madam, I do not know who, what or where this 'wisp' is," he responded. Chuck was also confused and then he tried calling his brother to the bar. Unfortunately, his brother was asleep and did not pick up the phone, however he woke up soon after and headed out to check on his brother.

While he was doing this she spoke again, "Okay, I'll have 1 coffee" she said. Chuck waited under the counter for hours while she was still having her cup of coffee. Everyone else was gone and she still drank from the cup, "All right, it is closing time, let me see here." he said while walking away and playing with his keys until he found the right one for the door. "After you madam," he said while holding the door for her.

They walked out and Chuck stayed under the counter while the bartender put his hands in his pockets. "Darn, I left my wallet in the store!" he said going back in to get his wallet and Chuck. She waited by her motorcycle until Chuck peeked and she caught him in a net attached to her motorcycle by a rope. Soon, Chuck's brother Andre arrived at the bar and had a swift conversation with the bartender.

She then rode her Motorcycle and stopped in a place filled with the undead and then she dragged Chuck to a burnt looking wooden house nearby.

They then entered a large room, where she opened the net freeing Chuck. "Where are we? Who are you?" asked Chuck. "I am Bethaney Bella Blarkson, this my home that was burnt down by my little Brother Kane, killing him and our mother," she said. "Oh no, My Brother warned me about you! He said you were the sister of death. Is that true?" Chuck exclaimed.

She said nothing while leading Chuck to the next room. "We got some work to do Chuck." She said while pulling out a drawer then taking out a picture of a monster-infested area and told him that they were their target. Chuck stated that silver and gold are the weakness of Vampires and werewolves. "Oh no, I am not putting myself in danger unless you give me 2 things in return," Chuck said. "What?" she asked. "First the who slays the most monsters gets what he wants and second..." said brother Nero as his big brother entered through a portal into the room.

"I will partake in this historical event!!" Andre Apollo Anderson said. "That is good enough. grab your favorite weapons and let us go!" She said then took them to her weapons room. Chuck picked up an assault rifle, BBB[bethaney} picked up a Shotgun and Andre picked up the pistol. These weapons were modified to hold the same type of ammunition which was coated in half gold and half silver.