Memories

A big red monster named Kane. BBB was under some burning rubble, her life and her son being taken away by somebody that she never thought she met before. She tried to remember anything about him but she could only think about recent events yet there was a clue. Not just 1 clue but multiple that she just seemed to forget. The 'thing' that took from her called her his sister, he also said that she will now burn for BURNING EVERYTHING HE HAD. She thought hard of a time when she did do that but she could not recall a single moment.

She was paralyzed by pain and thought when she tried to move and then remembered seeing her mother in the same state as her. It was burnt in her memory by herself so she could never forget that she must avoid a similar situation. She recalled that when she was little, her father left the household and never came back. The only one taking care of her was her big brother and her pregnant mother. She was taught to fish and to hunt at an early age so that she could take care of her mother if her big brother came back. 

Her brother also left the household and shortly after giving birth to another brother, she became ill. They named the child Glen and he was a pyromaniac. Always sitting in front of the stone made fireplace and constantly scolded by her to stay away from the fire. When she ignored her little brother then they would both be punished by their mother who locked them out of their wooden home. Outside was very dangerous because of all the creatures of the night. BBB had to make sure that her brother was safe by killing those creatures because they were very agile compared to her. She became obsessed with hunting them down before they could hunt her down and they became her prey.

She remembered the day that it all changed. MAY 19th. The day that her mother died to her illness. She blamed her little brother for her mother's death. She once again ignored him sitting near the fireplace and again their mother kicked them out. She was weak and barely able to do it and then she fainted. They went out fishing for food and ate then returned when they usually were let back in but the door was still locked.

BBB was concerned that maybe they should break in and go check on her but Kane refused to anger her and so they waited, and waited, and waited until BBB got impatient and threw Glenn into the window shattering the glass and knocking him out. She then searched the house for a while and found the corpse of her mother. She was enraged and went back to Glenn and dragged him to the fireplace. She then stuffed hot ash into his nose to wake him up then started beating him up.

He tried blocking her strikes but that just made her angrier and she hit him harder. Glenn was fearing for his life as he desperately reached into the fireplace and grabbed a burning piece of wood while being burned by it. BBB saw this and grabbed the wood out of his hand and threw it onto the wooden floor which started a fire. She continued to beat Glenn until he was unconscious and then she left him on the ground before unlocking the door and escaping the burning house. 

That was all she could remember of that day as she was now reminded of it by this Kane. She thought about it and asked herself 'what if Glenn lived?'. She thought about how he could escape the burning building when he was unconscious and like her mother that day but it was not possible in her mind. Glenn was very weak and by the time he did wake up, the entire house would be on fire. She even remembered waiting for her brother to come out but he never did, no matter how long she waited.

No one was waiting for her now as the entire cabin was in flames but she could not move an inch. She refused to die like her weak little brother and not take care of this poser named Kane. She then knew the pain he Glenn must have felt when trying to get up in flames but she did not fail to get up. She willed herself to get back up and slowly she sat up like Kane. She slowly stood and walked towards her bike then made it out and collapsed onto it. Finally, she was no longer in the house but she still felt painfull burns and she woke up again and used her remaining strength to ride the bike to her home.