Far From Alone **On Hold**

"Oh whats this?" Louis asked as he picked up the vibrating phone "Ohh stop... You know exactly what it is." April laughed as she reached for her phone. "Oh you little whore... Who are you trying to tangle in your web now??" said Louis as he through a pink boa around his neck. "Well if you must know you nosy girl, i'm talking to the one and only Aaron LeClaire" April replied as she bit her lip, spinning around in the computer chair. "Gasp!" Louis threw his hand over his mouth. "No Lila really likes him." Sticking his lip out in a pouty way that a child would. "And I care??" said April coming to a stop in the chair, "April!" Louis shouted with a disappointed look on his face. "May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.... Yes those are the months of the year." replied April in a sarcastic tone. "Oh you little she-devil I love it! But please just cut him off.... Trust me... He's not even close to worth it... I would know." Louis said rolling his eyes "What are you saying Louis??" April looked at him in shock "Been there done that. It was sooo WACK! Move on babygirl MOVE on." He said twirling around with the pink boa. "He gay!?" screamed the shocked April. "Not that he knows of hunny." He chuckled as he walked out of the room. April sprang from the chair as she ran out the door and down the hall looking for a dancing Louis.

April was a light skined latina with long brown/black hair that fell down her back, her eyes complimented her skin tone as they were a light green-gray. She had a body that could stop a truck and she was well awear of that. Louis, April's crazy bestfriend was an average "girl" that just so happend to be stuck in a boys body. Needless to say he was the life of the party, all the drama queen you could handle and more.

"Louis you little skank where are you!?" April yelled running through the halls to find him standing in her mothers walk in closet. "Hmmm these heels with this shirt... Dramatic pause, gorgeous." he said holding the shoes and shirt in the air "Your mother has impeccable taste... Its like i've died and gone to heaven and woke up in Beyoncé's closet." He continued to go through the racks of cloths. "Uhm so your just gonna give me a taste of the cake instead of the whole piece?!" April said standing in a insulted shrug. "What do you want to know dollface? How or How?" he responded as he rifled through the closet. "Spill" April insisted as she sat on the floor indian style. "You remember that costume party we went to a few weeks ago? Well as you know I was a sexy nurse in my tight dress and pumps..." "Ohh yeah the night we called you Sammie" April interrupted "Yeah well he was getting a little touchy feely with *cough cough* Sammie and the rest of the blur.." Louis finished, tilting his head to side as if to remember. "Boo you whore... You get more action then me nowadays" said April rising to her feet walking out of the room with the shirt and shoes in hand.

"Well dollface maybe you should go get ready for the party... That body isnt going to wash its self." Louis hissed as he walked down the hall. "I'm gonna tell you like I told Rose... I do what I want." April said before falling into laughter "Ahh... Your to much... Your such a fool. Get it April fool." replied Louis slapping his knee "I am a trip" April looked at Louis "To the Bahamas and back." she responded in a monotoned voice. "Oh cheer up angel... You'll find a new boy toy soon enough" Louis said walking to the dresser covered with make-up "Ooow... Is this new?" he said holding up a round glass perfume bottle, "Yeah the new Jimmy Choo fragrance" April replied walking into the bathroom.

"Chiquita you can't play games forever... Your gonna have to step outta the game sooner or later..." Louis paused as he walked into the steam filled bathroom "I mean I know it's fun and all but if you keep playing with these boys hearts..." April cut in "Yeah yeah I know im gonna play with Mister right's heart and never know what love truly is... Blah blah blah." "I'm glad you pay attention to me" Louis smiled as he whipped the mirror off "Oh hey there sexy" he said staring into the mirror "Your soooo conceited" April said as she reached from behind the curtin while her hand moved around in search for her towel. "Im sorry I cant help it... God just blessed my mother with a beautiful child." he smirked at himself before turning to hand April her towel. "Why thank you... Your a doll" She replied as she grabed the towel from his hands, following Louis out of the bathroom.