Run, girl run

-bang- 

Silents fell over the smal house. It was a rather beautiful house. It looked like it was taken from a fairytale, but these walls had seen what no person would let happen. They held secrets that would never see the light. 

Emily ran into her room and looked the door. "you little bitch, when your dad gets home you are dead, do you hear me, dead" her mum screamed through the walls. Emily grabbed her school bag and emptied it on the flor, she looked around. "what is important?" she thought her eyes landed on the closet " clothes" she took two sweater, three t-shirts, two pers of pants and some underwear she putt everything in her bag. "what's next" she looked over to her desk "money" she grabbed her wallet and some extra cash she had hidden from her parents. "what more what more" -bang- "shit, mum is angry" Emily whispered. She walked over to the bed grabbed her phone, a charger and a small pillow and her blanket. "fuck, this shit won't fit" she pushed all her stuff down as good as she could. and closet the bag. She opened her window, her rom was on the second floor. She took a deep breath and jumped. Her leggs was burning like hundreds of knifes were stabbing her, the sound of a car driving by got her on her feet. She grabbed her bag  and ran, she ran into the woods, she ran for her life. She could hear her dad shutting, a felling of joy came over her. 

She was free.