4

The concert was absolutely amazing. Sabrina totally owned it. She talked about being nervous earlier, but I couldn't even tell. The way she sang and moved was with so much confidence. I wish I had half the confidence she does. Throughout the show, we kept making eye contact, and I wasn't complaining. Sadly, the concert was coming to a close.

"Thank you, Los Angeles!" Sabrina screams into the mic, "It means the world to me that you're all here. Have a great rest of your night! Love you guys!" With that, Sabrina walked off stage. Olivia and I waited a minute before we walked backstage again because we wanted to wait for the crowd to die down a little bit and give Sabrina a few minutes to get settled again. After about 10 or 15 minutes, we left our seats. Since there was still a little crowd, I grabbed Liv's hand, so we wouldn't get separated.

When we got back to Sabrina's dressing room, she was sitting on the couch. Damn, she still looks stunning even all sweaty.

"Why thank you," she says while blushing and giggling a little bit.

Now I was the one blushing. "I am so sorry," I facepalmed myself. "I meant to keep that in my head." I looked at Olivia, and she had the look of second-hand embarrassment on her face. Suddenly, the door swung open, and we all looked to see who it was.

"Corey! Baby, I didn't think you were gonna make it tonight!" Sabrina yells while jumping off the couch and running into his arms.

I couldn't help the pang of jealously that hit me. It must've shown on my face because Olivia nudged me. "Woah what's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked looking kind of worried.

"I'm fine. I just didn't know they were a thing," I said while watching Sabrina and Corey hug. When they let go of each other, he turned to me and Liv.

"Hi, I'm Corey."

-

(A/N)
This is short ik. And I haven't updated in forever. I'm sorryyy.