Prologue

Ryan

I laid in the middle of Marcus's queen bed, wearing only my boxer briefs.  My cock strained against the material as Marcus kissed and caressed every inch of my torso.  The pads of his fingertips ran over my sides while his lips and tongue slowly worked down my chest.  He worshiped every inch of my body almost as much as I adored his.  There were times that this hunk of a man surprised me with how tender he really could be.  Today was most definitely one of those times.

We would be leaving for Transylvania later tonight.  It would take the better part of a night to make the trip, and Marcus wanted to spend some alone time with me before leaving.  He would be assuming the left chair on the triumvirate when we got there.  The council of three men, led by the infamous Dracula, that controlled most of the vampire world.  Marcus kept rejecting the offer until Christian finally talked him into it.  I was opposed as well, but it was ultimately his choice.  I was just thankful that he talked the Dark Lord into allowing me to come with him.

It had been a few months since our house went against a lair full of blood-sucking vampires.  The resulting battle had ended with less than desirable results.  The leader of the lair, Christian's ex-boyfriend, Xavier, had escaped.  We had minimal losses, but we had minimal forces to begin with.  In the end, our house was lucky to make it out mostly alive.  Ramon, the traitorous left hand of Dracula, was vanquished during the encounter.  Which left open the seat that Marcus would soon be acquiring.

My body shuddered as Marcus pulled down my underwear, releasing my throbbing erection from its constraints.  A groan left my mouth as he grasped the base and pulled the skin back, exposing my sensitive crown.  Marcus' tongue lapped up the precum from the slit before his lips encompassed the head.  If it wasn't for the tight squeeze at the base of my shaft, I would have unloaded my nuts before the magic really started.  He slowly bobbed on my cock while his other hand pulled my underwear down my legs.  Marcus was being overly loving, and I would be a fool to object.

The two of us have loosely been an item now since the attack on Xavier's lair.  I was loyal to him, and Marcus was the same to me.  Although I knew that he wanted me to be his mate, I was still struggling with agreeing to the commitment.  My last relationship, when I was still a mortal, wasn't a pleasant experience.  The bastard abused me to the point that I spent multiple nights in the hospital.  His idea of a good time was beating the living shit out of me until I was barely breathing.  I lost count of the broken bones and concussions before Christian came into my life.  He brought me into this world of darkness and saved me from the worthless fucker I was dating.  I wasn't there the night that Christian ended his poor excuse of a life, but sometimes I wish I would have been.

Still, my previous relationship left me with some serious commitment issues.  Christian and I never worked out, through no fault of his own.  Not that I didn't enjoy being with him, though.  There was just too much baggage from my past to move on.  Although I knew that Marcus wasn't the same man as that asshole, I was still having the same problem committing to him.  It still didn't stop Marcus from loving me.  Didn't stop him from making love to me.  Didn't stop him from worshiping every inch of my body.  As I did the same to and for him.

Marcus had the most muscular build in the house.  Built more like a jock, or twunk, than the rest of us twinks.  Muscles ripped across his broad chest and thick legs. Touching his hard body was by no means a hardship for my slender fingers.  Letting my fingers run through his shaggy light-brown hair as his mouth engulfed my cock.  Watching his broad shoulders flex as he swallowed my length.  Waiting for those deep brown orbs to gaze into my light-blues while he made love to me.

I didn't have to wait long before Marcus came off my cock and moved back up my chest.  His lips latched onto mine as he fumbled with the bottle of lube.  There was no hesitation as he squirted the liquid into his palm.  His now thoroughly coated cock pressed against my slick ring.  I sucked in a breath as the monster pushed into my hole.  He had by far the biggest cock that my little body ever had in it.  I looked down between us and watched his abs flex as his thick ten-inch rod slid into me.  My head pushed back into the pillow as his length filled me.  The deep guttural moan escaping my mouth cut off by Marcus' lips crashing into mine.  As his tongue invaded my mouth, clashing with my own before slowly rocking in and out me.