❮ 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠 ❯

NEW Oct 21, 2024: I've decided to return to Wattpad! I've missed this place a lot and been dwelling to come back. I missed the old pokemon community that I once known and loved here, but it seems most have moved on to other platforms or just disappeared entirely. 

I remembered PokemonWatties, where pokemon writers came together and made their own competition when Watty's came around. There were many categories and special rewards: best oneshot, best short story, best romance story, the story with the best main protagnist, the story with the best worldbuilding, and etc. But unfortunately, that part of the pokemon community started to die down, especially due to drama that hampered it. And so most of the talented writer's here ditched it. I only know one writer that is sort of active now.

I feel like a dinosaur coming back to this place, and I know most of my followers aren't even active since I've garnered them from a long time ago. But I do want to bring back engagement in the pokemon community. So I decided to give this oneshot book another go! 

I'm going to reopen it and start requests again! I'm also going to make original pokemon books as well. If you wish to make a request, go to the request chapter and comment!!

--------------

Old July 12 2021: I unfortunately did not reach my goal of 200 parts, not even close. But I atleast wrote three oneshots. It's because I left Wattpad abruptly and so that's why this book was dead for a long while and will stay that way but I do commissions now and of any fandom. Imma make a new book starring requests of any kind, so stay tuned ^^

--------------

OLD: The book cover was brought to you by ImberLapis! If you really want awesome graphic designs, go to them for great results!

Yeah, so, I decided to republish this book. It's been a long time since I've done oneshots of a fandom that I loved. I was tired of doing DeviantArt requests. I planned on doing writing commissions there, but the more the idea came to mind, the more I rejected it. 

And so I decided to migrate back here! Good ol' Wattpad! And so what better way to get back to writing is to resume my pokemon short story (TBTC) along with some pokemon oneshots. 

My two dying goals on Wattpad was to complete a multi-chaptered fanfic for the first time and create a oneshots book with the max 200 parts. That's right, max 200 parts. I've already done 3 for this book with this intro, request part, and the rules part. But the other 197 shall be dedicated to fanfic. Each fanfic will have their own numbers assigned to them so I can keep track.

I want to at least complete these two goals by summer 2020, and so I'll need to do a lot of writing. Thankfully, I have requesters to aid me! :D

Request & Rules parts will be submitted on Friday