Beginnings

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear...I really didnt wanna go to school.....But i had AP classes so my mom said i had to go....I got up grabbed my phone and saw i got a text from Payton...
*Background story*
Paytons mom Joanne and my mom went to school together since Pre-k so they've been friends pretty much their whole lives....Joanne had Payton 18 months before my mom got pregnant with me...They said when i was born Payton practically stayed over every night to help watch me....Me and him have been best friends ever since...
(End of Background story)
(Text messages)
Payt💫:Hey gm Princess
Y/n:Ugh Pay Pay dont call me that....
Payt💫:You only hate it becuz it makes you blush
Y/n:As if!!
Payt💫:Y/n ik you to well so dont lie lol
Y/n:Well i gotta get ready...Want me to pick you up??
Payt💫:Sure bye love you
Y/n:Love you to Pay Pay
(End of text)
I got out of bed and ran to my closet.....I put on a black tube top that said Babe on it with my black ripped jeans and my vans.
I brushed my hair and teeth and didnt even bother to put any mascara on.I just ran down stairs grabbed my minni book bag *it has your school supplies in it* i jumped in my moms car cuz im only 15 dont have my license yet and pulled off towards Paytons house....
*When i arrived*
I knocked on the door and Joanne opened it...
Joanne:Oh hey dear hes upstairs
Y/n:Thanks
I walked upstairs and walked in his room.
(Paytons POV)
Y/n was so beautiful.......I mean shes my best friend. I shouldn't be thinking about her like this......but ive had a crush on her since we were 4........Her body was beautiful.....God i loved when she didnt wear makeup......
(End of POV)
Y/n:What are you staring at??
P:Nothing!!
Y/n:Your sure about that??
P:Yess!!
Y/n:Okay come on you goof ball we gotta go to school
I said grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door
P:Y/n i dont wanna go can we just stay in my room and cuddle all day......
Y/n:I'd love to but we can't becuz we both know we have AP classes
P:Please can we just sit in thr car and cuddle for a few minutes......
Y/n:No.....
I hopped in the front seat and put the keys in the ignition...Payton hopped in beside me....
P:Can i hook my phone up to the radio??
Y/n:Yea sure
He hooked his phone up and played Somebody to love *i cant remember who its by*Yall started singing it at the top of your lungs.Payton intertwined yalls fingers and held your hand...Of course you didnt think anything of it since yall were friends but it made you happy inside considering youve been falling for him since yall were 4....
(Paytons POV)
Y/n was so beautiful.....I wish i could hold her hand all the time....Ugh oh were pulling into school....
(End of POV)
I wasnt ready to go into the school..To be honest i wanted to skip and stay with Payton....
P:I think im gonna skip class....
Y/n:Can i come??
P:Ofc you can!!
Y/n:Mr.Berns class isnt used at this time lets go in there
P:Okay
Payton got out and walked over to your side of the car amd opened your door grabbing your hand again....
(Paytons POV)
Omg i wanted to kiss her lips so bad.....But im scared its gonna ruin our friendship.....Okay ill tell her how i feel when we get in Mr.Berns class...
(End of POV)
Oh lord his lips were so close to mine.......I wish i could kiss them......But he pulled away before i could lean in....
(To be continued)