Chapter 1 ~ Starstruck

A/n ~ Hello lovelies, how have you all been? I know that I haven't updated or posted anything in a while, but here's something that I've sort of been working on. I hope that you enjoy it. So you're the child of Sebastian Danzig and you're about to play your first show. COVER ART IS NOT MINE. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK OTHER THAN LILY DANZIG. ALL GRAVITY FALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE SHOWS CREATOR ALEX HIRSCH, AND THE PALAYE BOYS OBVIOUSLY BELONG TO THEMSELVES. Okay now that that's out of the way, I hope that you all enjoy the chapter and that you have an amazing day. 

Lily's P.O.V. ~

"Lily Danzig, sound check in 5 minutes." I heard over the speakers. Right now I'm standing with Remington getting something to drink and talking to the other groups that are performing. I was surprised that my dad came since Palaye wasn't on the line up and he was usually really busy. But he was there and he looked happier than I have seen him in a long time. 

"We should probably head over to your stage, darling." Remington said, I nodded my head and waved goodbye to the people that I was talking to. We walked through the festival grounds, some people waves, some asked for pictures, and some looked disgusted by my existence. I wasn't going to let anything get to me though, today was my first show other than playing at open mics, and I'm going to make it count. 

Sound check went really well, and since I am the first act on the line up I only have a half hour to get ready. I quickly went to the bus that we were staying in and got changed. Most of my fashion was inspired by my family, some days I was a pirate, some I dressed like Rem and was a vampire, some days I dressed like my dad and was wearing velvet suits, sometimes I was wearing nice dresses, and sometimes I was just dressed really casually. Today I went with the pirate look. I wore a frilly white blouse with some rips in it, I paired it with some red ripped jeans, and some black combat boots. I did my makeup with the Pallet Royale, then stole Emerson's hat, and went out on stage. Holy crap that's a big crowd. I mean, I've been in front of crowds before, I have had school band concerts, talent shows, and of course I sing Ma Cherie with the band at almost every show. But the fact that it was just me for a whole show was a bit much. But I can do it, I know that I can. 

"How's everybody doing on this beautiful day?!" I screamed into the mic, everyone in the crowd screamed in return. I started right into the music. There were occasional breaks to talk, but not a lot. At one point I had my hired band leave the stage and brought out my family and we played Ma Cherie, except this time I got to sing the main vocals and Rem did Kellin's part, and everyone really loved that. After that I did a cover of Lucky People by Waterparks and sat on the edge of the stage and everyone sang with me. But soon after the show started, it ended. This was the best first real show that I could have asked for. 

Dipper's P.O.V. ~ 

That was such an amazing set! I stayed with Mable through the whole things, but after it ended I made a mad dash for the V.I.P. tend, where Lily would be doing a meet and greet and Q + A session. I wanted to be up front for everything that was about to happen. I could hear Mable running being me, yelling my name, but I didn't stop. Soon enough I got to the tend, there were only a handful of people there so I was going to be right up front. I saw her there standing with Emerson, fighting over his hat. She eventually she won because Remington started tickling Emerson and she ran to Sebastian and jumped on his back and he ran even farther away, stopping right behind me. He put her down and then walked away, and I thought that she was going to follow him and save me from potentially embarrassing myself, but nope. She turned to face me, stuck out her hand and said hello. 

"Hi, how are you?" She asked. I was starstruck. I shook her hand, and I couldn't believe that I was talking to one of my favorite musicians on the face of the planet. 

"I'm very well, how are you?" I asked in return. 

"Amazing, that was the best first show that I could have asked for! Did you enjoy the set?"

"It was so amazing! You have a beautiful voice and a really powerful stage presence." 

"Thank you so much! I honestly didn't know what to expect, I had never even heard of Gravity Falls, but damn you guys all in a crowd have some great energy. " I smiled and she smiled back. I can't believe that I'm just having a normal conversation with Lily Danzig. 

"Lily come on, we've got to get started." Emerson called to her from his chair under the tent. 

"I've got to go, but I'll talk to you later." We waved goodbye to each other and she ran off. Eventually I got to the front of the line. "Hello again," She said giggling. I said hello and then I bought a CD which she signed and then we took a picture, and I went to wait for the Q + A. The session had all of the normal questions, like why she started music, and what it was like being related to Palaye Royale. All the Questions that you would expect. But it was still a lot of fun because it was her. 

After the Q + A session I went to go find Mable who was with Thompson, Lee, Nate, and Robbie. Once I was a while away from the tent. I looked at the CD and HOLY SHIT SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER!!!

It said "Hey I never caught your name, but here's my number, maybe we can hang out and watch some sets later. (Random number because I have no creativity) " She wants to hang out with me... This is the best day of my young life. I decided to text her after I found Mable, but I put her in my contacts. 

I found my sister watching the Love God set on top of the hill that overlooks the main stage. 

"Dipper, where the hell did you go?" Mabel started to yell at me. So I did the only thing that I thought would shut her up.

"I went to Lily's meet and greet and guess what!" I sat down and she sat next to me. 

"Unless you two are like best friends and I get to meet Palaye Royale then I don't want to hear it." She was only kind of serious in that moment. Mable might not seem like the type, but Palaye Royale was her favorite band of all time. Everyone always says that she's too happy for that music, but neither of us really care because the bands that we listen to are amazing. 

"Not quite, but almost there." 

"Wait seriously! What happened??" She yelled.

"So it's a bit of a long story, but to sum it up. We ended up meeting before the actual meet and greet session started, then when I was getting my CD signed she signed it with her number and asked if I wanted to hang out with her and watch some bands later."

"Oh.My.God. Text her right now bro or I'll do it for you." I didn't want her getting in the middle of this. So I took out my phone and texted her. 

Dipper ~ Hey Lily, It's Dipper, the kid from the meet and greet.

A/N ~ HI I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I HOPE THAT YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

~ GABI