the big news

Aryn's.p.o.v.

the past few weeks I have been feeling sick so I went to the store to buy pregnancy test Tommy was at rehearsal with the band so I was at the hotel by my self. I took the test it came out positive. I'm pregnant. I threw the pregnancy test a way and went to rehearsal to talk to Tommy. when I got there I sow him talking to adam so I walk up to him. " hey I need to talk to you about something " I said.    " ok " said Tommy. we go out side of the rehearsal room. " what did you need to talk to me about " said Tommy. " well you know how I have been sick for a few weeks now " I said. " ya what about it " said Tommy. " well today I found out why " I said. " really why " said Tommy. " I'm pregnant " I said. " what no your not your lieing how can you be pregnant if we were never really together " said Tommy. " what do you mean never really together " I said. " I mean I never loved you when I meet you that day at the meet and greet I wasn't winking at you and I didn't think you were cute I thought Stella was cute I only said I did because I felt sorry for you " said Tommy. " what but I thought you loved me " I said. " well you thought wrong " said Tommy. " Tommy what the hell is wrong with you Aryn is pregnant with your kid and all your doing is treating her like shit " said adam. then he slapped him and he snaps out of it. " what happened the last thing I remember was you saying you had the tell me something and that's it " said Tommy. " I came to tell you I was pregnant but then you were mean to me and you said you never loved me and that you loved Stella and then adam came out and slapped you " I said. " oh that explains why my face hurts and baby I am so sorry I was under a spell im so happy that your pregnant " said Tommy. " me too but who put you under a spell " said adam. " Monte did he is a vampire and a witch just like you Aryn " said Stella. " what do you mean babe " said adam. " I was sitting in a chair on my phone when I sow Monte looking at something so I look to see what he was looking at he was looking at Tommy then I asked him what he was doing he told me he was casting a spell on Tommy so he will bracket up with Aryn so he could have Tommy then when I sow adam slap Tommy I came out to tell you guys who cast the spell " said Stella. " you said you won't tell " said Monte. " ya well I liyed " said Stella. " Monte your fired Tommy your now on lead guitar Ashley your now on base guitar " said adam. " oh baby I'm so happy for you " I said. " thanks " said Tommy. " ok we have to get ready for the show in 15 minuets so we need to go to our dressing rooms and get ready " said adam. " ok I love you " said Tommy. " I love you too I will see you back stage I will be watching from the side of the stage " I said. Tommy kissed me on the lips. " ok I have to go get ready but I will see you after the show ok baby I love you " said adam. " I love you too babe I will be watching on the side of the stage with aryn" said Stella. they got ready and did the show. then we all went back to our hotels and went to sleep.