Garnet

The morning was peaceful. Bakugou woke up with his arms around Todoroki, his baby fast asleep, abd soft morning light filtering in through the windows. They had a special setting on them to darken according to the time do even though it was 10:00 the sky outside looked about 6:00. Bakugou pressed his lips to Todoroki's neck, humming softly against the soft skin. "Baby, it's time to get up." Bakugou murmured. Todoroki hummed and moved his hand, gripping Bakugou's arm which was around his waist. He slid his hand down to meet Bakugou's hand and he squeezed that tighter.

"Morning.." Todoroki yawned softly, stretching out tiredly. Bakugou kissed his neck again before he sat up and stretched. "Morning to you too baby. Let's get you some food. Your always so thin."

Todoroki hummed and sat up as well, stretching. He got up and went to the bag of clothes Mina brought him last night and he picked out an outfit before getting dressed. Bakugou decided to stay in his plaid pajama pants, though he did pull on a robe abd some slippers since it was cold.

He looked to Todoroki who wore another sweater, this one was a dark grey color, and some red wool pajama pants with little snow flakes on them. Bakugou chuckled softly at his baby before he lead him to the kitchen. There was soft chatter all around as they sat at the table, Bakugou at the head with Todoroki in his lap, leaning his head on Bakugou's shoulder.

Breakfast was served to them a minute after they were seated and Kirishima came to sit at Bakugou's right, being his right hand man, and then the others soon joined, sitting where they usually did. No one sat to the left though. That was Todoroki's seat even though he was in Bakugou's lap.

"Where's that shitty Deku?" Bakugou hummed softly as he looked around. "Who?" "Fucking green bean. The bitch I brought home last night." He muttered. "Oh Midoriya! I'll go get him for you, bro." Eijirou started to stand, his garnet hair bouncing gently in it's natural style, tbut Bakugou stopped him. "Eat. I'll go get him." Bakugou sighed as he moved Todoroki off of him, putting him in the chair beneath him before he headed off down the hall.

Bakugou threw open Midoriya's door, earning a squeak from the surprised male and a dark blush as he pulled a shirt on quickly. He was in the middle of changing into some morning clothes. "Its breakfast time. Were you trying to make us wait on your dumbass or something?" He growled.

"I-i didn't know. I'm sorry sir.." he whimpered in response, bowing his head to the Dom. Bakugou scoffed. "at least you know how to act around me. Well? Did you jerk it or not?" Bakugou asked, shutting the door behind him and leaning against it, trapping Midoriya.

The twink gulped softly and shook his head, playing with his fingers nervously from where he stood. "N-no sir.."

"No what?" Bakugou pressed. "I didn't masturbate after you touched me last night. I.. I was a good boy." Midoriya spoke as he shut his eyes tightly. Bakugou watched him before he frowned. "You look like your waiting to get hit and not in a pleasurable way." Bakugou muttered as he walked over to Midoriya, leaning over him.

"I-I.. haven't had pleasant experiences.. before.. but Todoroki trusts you... So I'll give you a try.." Midoriya mumbled. "I still need to apologise to him.." he added. "You can do that after I'm done with you. Kneel in front of me." Bakugou spoke as he sat on the edge of the bed, kicking off a slipper. Midoriya's eyes widened but he complied, keeping his tongue to himself. Good.

Bakugou pressed his foot against Midoriya's crotch like he did last night, watching the male jerk into it eagerly before he controlled himself. "S-sorry!" He squeaked. Bakugou snorted, pressing a bit. "I should spank you for that. But I'll refrain since you were good. You get to use my leg to get off, just like the dog you are."

"Y-yours leg?!" Midoriya gaped at him. "I don't know now. Maybe I should stick my dick in your mouth since you keep leaving it open." Bakugou snapped making Midoriya snap his mouth closed. "Yes, my fucking leg. Either get to it or I'll leave you hard again. I could just leave you right now and go eat breakfast but here I am trying to please a filthy mutt."

Midoriya winced and hunched over, gripping Bakugou's leg and moving his hips a bit against his foot. "P-please.. k-keep talking." Midoriya whimpered softly as he looked up at him beggingly. "What? You want me to keep talking shit to you? You really are a filthy fucking Masochist. I think I'll take you to my play room tonight and leave you with a dildo up your ass until you learn some fucking manners." Bakugou hissed, grabbing him by the hair and forcing his head back down so he wasn't looking at Bakugou.

He heard him moan, unsteady pants puffed from his lips and his hips started to jerk. "Fucking bitch. Creaming yourself just from a foot. Your so fucking desperate." Bakugou groaned, watching the bottom arched his back and moan, feeling the cloth under his foot get warm and wet.

Midoriya clung to his leg, panting heavily as he hung his head. Bakugou ran his fingers through the soft curls and chuckled. "Hm? You are a good boy. You did exactly as I asked." Bakugou purred softly as he petted him. Midoriya whimpered in content. "Go clean up and change. Meet us at the table and sit to my left. Got it?" he purred. Midoriya nodded sheepishly and whimpered, hesitating, before speaking. "T-Thank you.. sir."

"It's Master from now on."

---------

Midoriya was... Happy? Somehow. He was judyvjetked off by the man he desperately hated and now he was going to eat breakfast with him. Midoriya entered the dining room and went to sit where Bakugou said, keeping his eyes down and hesitating when he saw the plate of food.

Usually Masters gave orders to do things right? Like don't cum until I say or don't speak until I say. Was Bakugou testing him right now?

Midoriya glanced at the male, catching his gaze before quickly looking away. He was definitely testing him. He felt a nudge against his ankle making him straighten up a bit. "Eat." Bakugou murmured softly. Midoriya looked to Todoroki who was sitting in Bakugou's lap, being fed by the Dom. Todoroki glanced at him and smiled weakly before looking away.

"Todoroki-" Midoriya started but Bakugou's glare stopped him. "I said eat. Not speak." He growled lowly making Midoriya look back to his food with a nod and he started eating, not wishing to disappoint.

---------

Todoroki watched his friend with a soft smile before he looked back to Bakugou, leaning in so his lips brushed the blondes hair. "Thank you daddy." He murmured. He could tell by the way Midoriya was acting that Bakugou did as he asked last night. Todoroki asked Bakugou to give Midoriya a job.

"Please? At least until we can support ourselves again?"

"Fine. I'll think of something. I don't have any positions needing to be filled but I'm not just gonna pay him out of the goodness in my heart" the blonde rolled his eyes.

"Thank you daddy" Todoroki smiled. "And what about a pet? I can't be your pet anymore since I'm your baby. I wouldn't mind if you were sexual or romantic with him. And I know you think he's cute."

Bakugou hummed softly. "I'll think about it. It's your bedtime so hurry up and go to fucking sleep."

Seems like Bakugou made up his mind. The blonde huffed softly and squeezed Todoroki's hip, bring a bite of waffle up to his lips. "Shush." He mumbled softly. Todoroki giggled softly and opened his mouth, closing it around the fork as Bakugou fed him.

He loved his Daddy.

Word count: 1353