[One]

"Huh?" Dominick asked as he stood on the edge of the rose petal heart as he stared at Olivia.

"I'm pregnant," Olivia replied as she ran her hands over her face.

"Like, we are having a kid?" Dominick asked, and Olivia nodded slowly.

"There is a kid in me, Dom... your sisters have had kids, you know what it means to be pregnant." 

"I guess I'm just a little shocked... I didn't know if you'd ever want to have kids... or if we could." Dominick explained. Olivia frowned before nodding slowly.

"Yeah, I kinda thought it would never happen." She admitted quietly. She walked away from Dominick and sat down on one of the bar stools as she let a sigh out of tight lips.

"Did you say yes to marrying me? Because I kinda forgot and am honestly very shocked at the moment."

"Yeah... I mean yes. I said yes. I want to marry you." Olivia spoke. Dominick opened the box and slipped the engagement ring onto Olivia's finger before kissing her knuckles gently.

"Did you get permission from Noah?" Olivia asked.

"I did. That's why I really wanted to take him to the Mets game. And all of the other times we went out was so we could design your ring."

"He'll be happy... about the baby... I think." Olivia breathed.

"Once the shock of this all is over, we all be beyond happy about this baby," Dominick spoke, as a tear slid down his cheek. He was going to be a father, and yet another one of his dreams came true. He reached out and gently placed his hands against his fiancee's stomach.

///

The next morning, Olivia and Dominick woke up in bed together. They both stared at the ceiling for a while before Olivia ran her hands over her face.

"I forgot that we got engaged. And that I'm pregnant." Olivia breathed, and Dominick rolled over and smiled at her. Everything that happened last night had been absorbed by Dominick and he was beyond excited. He was going to have another child, even if Noah wasn't his legal child.

"It's amazing. How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm going to throw up," Olivia admitted.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll make us some breakfast. Then we need to get you into the doctor and I need to try and not tell everyone that you are pregnant... It's going to be a long day." Dominick spoke. Olivia looked at him for a long moment before smiling. His excitement was rubbing off, and she nodded slowly.

"You are too cute. Like, beyond adorable." Olivia smiled before wrapping her arms around Dominick and kissing him as deeply as she could. Everything started to get a little hot and heavy, but then Olivia's stomach tightened and she had to quickly climb off the bed and bolt for the bathroom.

"It's okay." Dominick cooed gently as she followed her into the bathroom and pulled her hair away from her face and neck.

"This has got to be the most disgusting part of our relationship so far," Olivia grumbled before getting sick again.

"It doesn't bother me, Liv. Because I'm so beyond excited that you are pregnant. And I promise to take care of you through all of this."

///

Olivia hesitantly headed into the precinct after successfully eating a little bit of breakfast and not getting sick. Dominick wanted to take her to see her doctor first thing, but she knew that they'd probably get a case before she'd even be able to confirm her pregnancy.

"Captain," Amanda spoke awkwardly as Olivia walked past her.

"Is everything okay, Amanda?" Olivia asked as she avoided her eyes.

"I think we need to talk," Amanda replied with a soft sigh.

"Alright then. Join me in my office." Olivia spoke. She walked towards her office and opened the door before letting Amanda in. She shut her door before walking over to her desk and sitting down. She started to sip her tea as Amanda awkwardly looked at the new pictures Olivia had added to her desk and wall.

"Are you and Sonny happy?" Amanda asked, and Olivia looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we are. We've been happy for like 13 months." Olivia replied as she played with her engagement ring.

"Are you engaged?" Amanda asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, last night Dom proposed... we also found out that I'm pregnant," Olivia spoke as she suddenly felt like crying. It was all hitting her again. She had always dreamed of getting married and being a mother, and she already had being a mother thing happening. But now she and Dominick were getting married and giving Noah a brother or sister.

"Oh, Liv," Amanda spoke as she saw her estranged friend start to break. Amanda quickly walked around her desk before hugging her tightly. Olivia clung to Amanda as she sobbed.

"I'm so happy but I'm also so freaking scared. I haven't been able to talk to you about any of this because you had a crush on the guy I'm with, and I didn't want to hurt you by being happy with Dom when you wanted to be with him." Olivia sniffled, as she ended up standing and going over to the window to her office. She closed the blinds before moving to her door and doing the same.

"Dominick is such an amazing guy. It's clear to us that you two love each other more than you have ever loved a significant other. So I'm fine with this. It's still a little hard, but I can see that you are happy and I'll support you both."

"Thanks." Olivia breathed, as she brushed the tears from her cheeks.

"So, a baby? A cute little mix between you and Sonny." Amanda smiled, as she walked over to her friend and forced her to sit down. Olivia grabbed Amanda's hands as she tried to calm herself down.

"I always thought that if we were to ever have kids, that we'd just adopt. But then last night I realized that my period was like super late... and I kinda thought that maybe it meant that I was starting to go through menopause which scared me to death. Then I just decided to take a test. Dominick proposed and then I had to run off before giving him an answer because the timer went off." Olivia sighed. 

"Unconventional is really your thing, Liv." Amanda laughed softly.

"I'm just glad that you and I can talk again. Because I'm going to need so much help." Olivia sighed.

"I'll help as much as I can."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D