2

Yeonjun's POV

"Ughh!!! Why should I go to school?" i asked lazily while lumping my body into the sofa.

"Well, first of all you didn't even finished your studies, you stopped at your 10th year remember, second you need to socialize more, the world doesn't revolve only in your room you know and third your turning 18 in the next two months right? You'll maybe find your mate in that school, but that just has a slight possibility, oh and dont worry it's an All Wolves school you maybe have activities including you shifting into your wolf form. "I just watched Taehyung hyung opened his mouth not wanting to stop at his so called 'mass'.

" Oh come on hyung do i really have to? "I dont know what came over me but right now im tugging hyung's sleeves, doing shitty things (you dont even want to know what i did).

"Sorry mister but you need to and you will go to school, I already enrolled you this morning, your class starts tomorrow, heres you schedule, the campus map and your uniform is already in your closet." my jaw just dropped from what i have heard, How can i even say no to this, This 'Bitch of Jungkook's' already had it planned.

" Well there goes my freedom"I crossed my arm and sat on the sofa thinking how Taehyung hyung is being a 'Shitty Shithead that is doing Shitty things with His Boyfriend and doesn't give a Shit about the others Shits'.

" Yah! dont you even give me that look! Dont worry Kai and Gyu's gonna be there too." And there goes my life I thought.

"Those Shitheads gonna be there too! How can this day go any worse." i said while looking up the sealing. While hyung went to the kitchen.

"AHHHHH!!! THE TOASTER IS ON FIRE!!! "

"Unbelievable! And how even a Toaster can caught on fi-... you know what Nevermind. " Well God was listening.
.
.
.

Third Person's POV

*Ring Ring*

The Blue haired boy is now walking through the hallways finding his way through the crowd leading to his first subject. He doesn't mind the whispering and giggling that came from the students his 'schoolmates' around him.

"Okay let see... First subject 'Art'... Well that not so bad." Yeonjun stated and entered the classroom. The now boy found a seat near the window and is at the back of the classroom. Not mentioning all of his classmates eyeing him as he pass by, whispering about how Handsome and Hot he is. Well Yeonjun isn't bad himself Tall, Very handsome, Has a fit body, Broad shoulders, the Blue hair gives a lot of contribution to his appearance.

"Would you all Stop staring at me!" The Blue haired male snapped at them making them looking back to their phones and books and minding their own business, some just snickered ang laughed.

"Uhm excuse m-me?" the boy was now irritated once again.

"What!" The blue haired male glared at the person who disturbed him.

"U-uh thats my s-seat." A unfamiliar boy appeared in front of him. Yeonjun scanned the said boy Tall, milky white skin, pointed noise, chubby cheeks, pitch black hair... 'How cute' Yeonjun cutted his thoughts thought. What the Heck Yeonjun?!

"And so? Go find another seat im too lazy to stand up" Yeonjun said and just rolled his eyes.

"B-bu-" the male didn't finished his sentence when his eyes met a death glare from the blue haired boy.

"O-okay." The male left Yeonjuns side and went looking for another seat. Yeonjun glance at the boy and just found out that the certain boy was now being bullied. His other classmates are throwing crumpled paper at him, pushing him in every direction and that just gave the blue haired boy a small feeling for the male.. Guilt? Pity?
.
.
.