~Chapter 1~

Alyssa Ware

"Shit!" I gasped as we both finished climaxing. He pressed his body against mine, placing wet kisses on my neck and collarbone.

I smiled up at him as he rested his forehead on my own, pecking his lips. "I love you, Lys." King told me, as he admired my sweaty skin. We'd been going at it since 4 o'clock last night, and I guess after 11 o'clock this morning, and round 8 I think, homeboy was finially tired. "I love yo' ass too."

King pulled out and rolled over beside me, pulling me to him and eliminating any space that was left between the two of us. Silently, I admired the soft milk chocolately that silhouetted his muscles, contouring at the biceps and triceps and complex muscular structures I didn't know the name of. King is handsome, beautifully handsome. Everything about him is right. When God put him together he was surely showing off. My baby was a sight for sore eyes, and after 7 years a look from those hazel eyes still weakens my knees.

"Why you lookin' at me like that, you want more? You not tired yet ba-" King started, smirking at me. I cover his mouth with my hand laughing lightly at his foolish ass. "No boy, I'm worn out... sweated out my perm and everything."

"Oh, so I did good?" He asks arrogantly, raising his eyebrow with a sly ass smile plastered on his face. "You Always do good, ain't shit changed." I smile, pecking his cheek, feedining his ego. "Damn right." he says looking up at the ceiling.

I slide out of the bed the two of us shared and make my way to our bathroom, running myself some bath water in our tub, adding a little bubble bath. I needed a good soak before my muscles started fucking up. I took a seat on the edge of the tub to admire myself in the mirror across from me. My skin had that natural glow, the glow you get after you get some. My hair was a frizzy mess, but I wasn't too much worried about all that.

I turn on some music from my phone, picking my Jhene Aiko, the sounds of her song Blue Dream fill the room as I dip into the piping hot tub. With my eyes closed I soak and relax quietly.

Forty five minutes into my bath, King bursts in. "Baby, you know I don't like this hippy shit." he says with a laugh, turning the volume down a notch. I take note that he's showered and in fully dressed, Polo, Trues, J's...

"Where you going, bae?" I question, looking up at him as he sits on the granite edge of the tub, looking down at me.

"Work, ma. The boys called and we finna run into some money." He responds. I roll my eyes at that shit, because they always calling and running into some damn money like we don't already have enough of it. Sometimes I wanna have a chill day with my baby.

"You already got money...tons of that shit baby, you don't even gotta go." I pout, tryna sway him to stay. "It's work Lys, I always gotta go. I ain't gonna be gone too long, ight? I'll be right back." He assures me, running his fingers through my hair. "Why don't you go get your hair done while daddy gone?" He jokes. I slap his hand away trying to keep serious but I can't help but laugh at his goofy ass.

"Just stay home babe, and we can chill. Just me and you." I plead. He places a kiss on my lips before standing up."I'll be back around nine tonight, maybe before then. I'll pick you up and we can go somewhere nice. I left the card on the dresser so you can go take your pretty ass out and buy some new shit." King smiles and kisses my lips before leaving, without any conversation on the matter.