Prince Denki and Prince Hitoshi (2) (Part 1)

(Denki's pov)

"Are you ready, Prince?" A maid asked from outside my door.

"In a second, I just have to do something." I said through the door.

"Alright. Everyone is waiting for you." She said and I heard her leave.

'Alright, gotta make sure I look good before I go down there.' I looked in the mirror and straightened out my clothes. I ruffled my hair up a bit and left my room.

~~~

The royal hall was filled with nobleman and noblewoman. I mingled with the guests and made sure to take not of all the girls in attendance. One of them was to become my wife eventually.

"Prince Denki?" A tired voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw a tired look man around my age. He had messy purple hair and bags under his eyes, it was kind of attractive. 'Fuck, he's exactly my type.'

"Yes?" I asked.

"My father, King Aizawa of-"

"It's okay, you must be Hitoshi, right?" I interrupted, after hearing Aizawa's name, and to stop his talking because his voice was making my insides melt, "If you'll follow me, you can talk to my father instead, then you can enjoy the party to your hearts content."

He nodded I made sure to flash my award-winning smile, which caused him to blush slightly. He followed me out of the hall and into one of the many hallways throughout the castle. 

"Um, you'll have to excuse me if I get lost on the way to my father's study, this place was built like a maze." I said, making conversation, "Even the servants still get lost, haha." 

"It  is a grand castle." Hitoshi complimented the castle and we continued walking.

~~~

"Okay, it was a right, three lefts, two rights--"

"But we've taken three rights?" Hitoshi said as I tried to figure out where we were.

"Oh." I looked around, "Then we're lost. Sorry."

"It's okay." Hitoshi smiled slightly.

'Oh, fuck, that was cute...' I did my best to try and figure out where we were. I recognized one of the paintings and noticed we were near my room.

I turned and faced Hitoshi, "If we go down here and turn go up the stairs, we should get to my room. The i can figure it out from there."

Hitoshi nodded and followed me once again. We arrived at my room and I heard Hitoshi's stomach grumble.

"U-uh, I'm sorry." He said awkardly.

"Haha, it's okay!" I said with a laugh, "Should we stop in my room and have something to eat? I think I have a few sandwiches left from lunch."

"Thank you."

(Hitoshi's pov)

'Shit. I'm in his room. And it's just us.'  I panicked silently as I sat on a chair in Denki's room, 'Oh god, don't bend over like that..!'

Denki bent down to open a drawer. He took out a tray of sandwiches and other snacks from it.

"I hide these here to keep for a later time snack." He smiled cutely as he placed the tray on the table in front of my chair and he sat across from me.