Chapter 5 (Fuck My Life.)

Sebb's pov:

I go downstairs to get food. I notice there's nothing in the fridge, so I ask my dad if he could take me to the store. Terrible idea. All he does is bitch about how we have food in the fridge. He hits me and yells at me to go upstairs. I cry and run upstairs.

I slammed my door shut. I was done with living, all I wanted was to die, so I got the razor blade from my razor. I took off my hoodie and pants. I then covered my arms and thighs with cuts. I scrambled to grab bandages and put them on. I flopped on my bed. I was dizzy from losing blood.

A few minutes later my dad yells at me that Dion is here. I quickly put on pants and a shirt. I didn't have enough time to put on makeup, so I slapped on a smile. I practiced putting on a smile at school, so I was used to a fake smile. I scrambled down the stairs. I still had a giant cut mark on my cheek, and teary eyes, so I had to quickly let Dion in.

After putting on a hoodie, putting on makeup, and doing my hair, I went downstairs. I walked to Dion, gave him a hug, and sat him down on the couch. I gave him an English, History, and Spanish textbook. (Those are his worst subjects.)

After tutoring he stayed for dinner. Mom and Dad liked him way more than they like me. Dion noticed I was sad, so he held my hand at the table. I realized he wasn't as bad as I thought.

I thought..