Chapter 34

The next day
Morning
9:50AM

Tboz POV

I woke up with a banging headache and aching body. When I turn over I didn't see Chilli in bed. I know this is going to be a long morning I said to myself whilst getting up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. After spending minutes in the bathroom taking care of hygiene I went downstairs and meet Chilli cooking breakfast but only for herself and Iris laying down feeding herself a bottle..

Goodmorning mommy baby I said kissing Iris on her forehead whilst she drop the bottle to the side to stare at me. Damn you must be mad at me too huh ? I took the bottle and put it back in her mouth then she started to suck slowly still starring at me ... I don't know what's going on with you this morning.
After I was done fooling with Iris I walked in the kitchen where Chilli was cooking a hot meal but she wasn't saying anything to me... Goodmorning

Don't say anything to me please she said brushing pass me. Can we talk please ?

No I don't want to talk to you Tionne cause I'm only going to get angry

So you only cooking breakfast for you?

Um.. yes I am.. if your hungry you could go back to where ever you was lastnight and eat

When your done with the attitude then come and say something to me until then do what you doing I said walking out the kitchen grabbing my jacket and walking out the door. I got in my car and drove off heading over to Lyte crib. I turn the music up in car to drown all my thinking away and just focus on the road.

Chilli POV

I felt the heat of anger flash across my body, I didn't even have anymore appetite all I could've do was turn the stove off and just grab the house phone.

"Hello"

"Hey what's up"

"Hey, this is Chilli, I'm coming over so just be on the look out"

"Ight, I'll be waiting"

"Ok baby"

———————————————————————————