Getting To the bag

(Pretend it's not bsimone😆)
Instagram

Liked by lilmosey , Dababy, and 1,290,631 othersVanessa

Vanessa.Blige RAW SHIT IS OUT NOW ON ALL PLATFORMS 🤩

BadGirlTee fire asllll🥵
Lilmosey trash
       Vanessa.Blige I said the same thing about your xxl freestyle❤️
Laniii.x MY BITCH IN HER BAG 😍
       Vanessa.Blige and I'm in his too😽
Moseygirlfriend this shit not even all that ,ya gassing it
       Laniii.x you not even all that but don't you still get gassed ?
       Fan5 PERIOD LANI💅🏾
Dababy 🐐❤️
NleChoppa this shit go hard 🔥💪🏽
       Vanessa.Blige thanks Bryson😌❤️
       NleChoppa 😑
NbaYoungboy slime💚
       Vanessa.Blige slatt🤮💚
Beyonce I LOVE IT !💛
       Vanessa.Blige 💘💘💘
MaryJBlige that's my baby 🙏🏾❤️
      Vanessa.Blige 🥰🥰

"GUYS I DROPPED IT" I said excitedly. "PERIOD GET YO BAG SIS" jay said. "Nigga you gay asf on foe" sauve said , mugging him. "I swear" Sav said , agreeing with sauve. It was just me,tee, and Lani at my house but, then the guys brought they ugly asses over here.

"Don't do my bestie" , I said laughing along with Tee and Lani. "But nah fr , this shit already at 1 mil and I just dropped it yesterday" I said smiling at my phone.

"That's cause it's heat" jay said , "shii imma be bumping that shit all day". I laughed at his goofy ass.

We were all talking till we heard someone banging on the door. Tee got up to answer the door, and it was mosey. "Now why yo white ass banging on this muthafuckin' door". He ignored her and walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"Hate white bitches" she mumbled and locked the door back. She came and sat back down, next to jay. They had been getting a lil close but that ain't nun of my business.

"I needa drop some more heat , I'm thinking about making this song called Cash Shit", I said looking at everyone. Not mosey tho cause he wasn't paying attention, his phone had all his attention. Why come over if you're jus gonna sit on your phone but w.e.

"It sound dope , you got a snippet of it?" Jay said looking at me. "Yea hol up" I said and grabbed my phone. I went to my notes and pressed the play button on the little snippet.

Bitch imma star got these niggas wish in' , He say he hungry this pussy the kitchen
Yea thats my dawg he gone sit down and listen, call him a trick and he gone get....hol up
Bitch imma star got these niggas wish in' , He say he hungry this pussy the kitchen
Yea thats my dawg he gone sit down and listen, call him a trick and he gone get offended
He know he giving his money to nessa, he know it's very expensive to date me
Told him go put my name on that account
Because when I need money I ain't tryna ...hol up

"That's all ya musty asses get" I said cutting it off. "Damn that shit fire , I was tryna hear the rest" Sav said whining. "Facts" Jay and Sauve said at the same time.

I chuckled at all of them. I caught mosey looking but he looked away when I looked up. I just brushed it off.

"That shit was raw , wasn't it mosey" Lani said looking at him smiling. "I mean it was alright , I could've did better" , he said looking me dead in my eyes. "Your xxl cypher freestyle says otherwise" Tee said slowly turning her head. Everybody started laughing except for mosey.

Mosey turned his attention back to his phone. Okay mad ass. "Damn ya ain't gotta keep bringing that shit up" , sauve said while dying of laughter.

Everyone calmed down. "So whea, we bouta eat at" Lani said like that one lil boy. "I'm in the mood for a steak and cheese sub no cap" , sav said rubbing his hands together.

I was too busy staring at mosey while everyone was talking. He definitely is fine asl , I can't even lie . From his perfect curls and sexy ass pink lips , I can't help myself but just want to s-

"VANESSA!" , Tee screamed. "Huh bitch why tf you screaming in my ear" , I said mean mugging her. "Cause bItCh I asked you liked thirty times what you want to eat but you was too busy staring at mosey". I looked at him and he shook his head and laughed. Shit they caught me , I said to myself.

"Me? Noo never that , anyway yeah I think I want a steak and cheese sub too " I said trying to change the subject. Tee and Lani looked at me smirking but I looked the other way. "Okayyy", Tee said unsure of if I was lying or not.

I thought to myself, I don't like mosey do I?. Nah real bitches don't catch feelings , Or do they ? . I shook the thoughts away and went on my phone.