935 27 72

"Darryl & I are going out shopping, do you want to go?"

Vincent shook his head, grabbing a dark purple towel from the closet, along with another beige one.
"No," he turned to me, straight expression. "I'm having a shower & working on stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Yes, stuff. Now, go."

I was just about to turn away, but tapped on his shoulder before he could run away.
"Is there anything you want to get?"

He shook his head, resuming back to setting up his shower.

I made my way to our lambo, Darryl already waiting in the driver's seat.
"The baguette muffin isn't coming with us?"

I shook my head, sighing. "Nah, he's doing whatever an A6d does when an A6d does an A6d."
I giggled at my own wording, wiggling my eyebrows.

"An A6d doing an A6d..? That'd be.. impossible?" he murmured, starting up the vehicle.

"You have such a dirty mind!" I exclaimed, switching on the radio to some newer pop stations.

"Well, what did you think that meant, you muffin? That an A6 doing an A6d would do the doing of the 6A for A6sleepy doing A?"

"What the hell, dude!" I let out a huff, my head dizzy from his odd question. "You make my brain hurt."

"That's just fair."

☁ 〜 * • . • * ~ 〜 ☁

"Hey Zak, do you think you can fit in this cart? You're probably small enough."

I stared at him with a fake expression of shock, acting like I was offended. "I am not small! How would you know?" I winked, smirking.

"Oh, shut up & get in the cart before I make you."

"Please do~" I stared into his eyes trying to contain my laughter as he stared back at me intensely.
Suddenly he picked me up by my waist, sitting me down in the cart as I screeched.
People around us gave odd stares, shaking their heads, most likely thinking we were a couple of some sort.

"Dude, people think we're dating or something!"

"Who's fault is that?" He started pushing the cart, going along down the aisles.
The store was buily very oddly, very.. unprofessionally.

The floors curved up & down, creating hills & slopes that sometimes made scenes with shopping carts.
An idea popped in my head as I glanced up to Darryl. He seemed to be distracted, looking through shelves of yogurt & other dairy products.

I started to push the cart forward with my other body weight, then using the shelves by me to push me along. Now, I was rolling smoothly down in aisle.
"Hey Darryl, look at mmEEEeeEEeeEe!"

The cart suddenly started to go faster, down a slope directed right into a shelf of baguettes.
"ZAK!" I heard him scream behind me, his footsteps running towards me.

I couldn't help but giggle, covering my head as the cart smashed into the shelf, knocking it over, sending me back slightly.
"Yooo.."

"ZAK!" the brunette finally caught up, resting his hands on his knees & panting. "WHAT THE MUFFIN?! WE'RE GOING TO GET KICKED OUT!"

I started giggling madly, not even caring at this point. "I mean, now we know that I fit in the cart."

He shook his head, sighing & giggling slightly. "Shut up, this is serious. What were you doing?"

"I didn't know there was a skateboard ramp there, sorry Mr. No Fun!"

"HEY!"
We diverted our attention up to an older, larger woman yelling towards us dressed in the store's signature bright blue uniform.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

☁ 〜 * • . • * ~ 〜 ☁

Darryl slammed the door behind him, glaring over to me in my seat.
"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? WE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE STORE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

My mouth hung open at his oddly harsh tone, confused. Was he really this angry over a store?

He stared at me for a second, his expression softening into a smile, then a laugh.
"You really are something, sometimes, muffin.."

Relief came over me, followed by a small smile as I rested my head against my hand laying on the sill of the car window.
"You gotta admit, that was hilarious."

"Yes, but now we need to drive an extra 30 minutes to get groceries everytime we go out for a whole year. Is that funny?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"No, thanks."
I

heard his smile behind his words, followed by an exhausted sigh.

"Oops."