Chapter 4

Ignore last part of the last chapter. It was lazy and I just really thought it was crappy.

     "Hello Bitch-chan!"

The fedora wearing teen held y/n's hand and kissed it.

  "Laito. Thank you for being a gentleman."

Reiji's voice pierced the air like a arrow-point. Y/n could feel Ciel's piercing stare in her back. She turned back on her heel and saw him give her a dead stare. He glared at her, but he was looking past her. Like he was looking at the men behind her.

     "Come in gentlemen. Welcome to the Phantomhive estate..."

He turned around and his gaze darkened.

The boys went to the ballroom with slight smirks.

Finally, they would have something they could share.

The young maid snapped her fingers and the entire ballroom had several sleeping bag set off at sides. A waltz came on as everyone was ushered to changing rooms.

Y/n changed into a (Dress of your choice) her mask was a black silk with a red ribbon. Her gloves matched her dress. A loud scream was heard and she sighed. Her heels clacked on the floor as she saw more people in the damned ballroom. She retreated to the back where nobody was and it was by the food table.

A taller guy in a fedora and green suit with a white and green gemmed mask came up to her and tried to flirt.

"Hello bitch-chan~"

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested...I despise parties."

"Maybe I can help change that~"

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Go enjoy the party, I'm sitting over here."

"What would you rather be doing"

"Sitting in my room, not in this room of people who don't care about me."

"Why are you here than"

"My friends are here..."

She pointed to Finny, Baldroy and Mei-rin. All already drunk from too much champagne. A blue haired male dragged her away.

He had a half mask decorated with dark blue gems. She could guess it's Ciel, but by the red eyes it clearly wasn't. She yanked her hand away, but he grabbed her waist.

"It's very unlady like to pull away from a gentleman"

"It's in-gentleman like to grab a lady without her consent you pompus arse!"

Finny came over with a scowl,

"Is there a problem Miss y/n? We can have this trash thrown-"

He was cut off by getting thrown into the wall. Y/n gasped and tried to run to Finny, until the mysterious man took her delicate mask of and broke it into pieces in his hand.

"I would love to see that face contorted in pain. What if I cut your face with this mask shard and let it blacken? Think of how you'll scream once it's treated! Or maybe you'll get a excruciatingly painful fever and die miserably!"

Safe to say y/n was beyond creeped out and disturbed.

Also safe to say Ciel saw it all, and "7 minutes in Heaven" will not cause the only body count.

Y/n kicked his crotch and ran.

Then she ran into a tall boy with brown hair with a small girl with brown hair.

They looked like siblings really, the girl's mask was blue and lacy that was a stark contrast to her white gown.

"Who are you."

"Kaname Kuran Miss. You are?"