Chapter 4

Aliana looked at him, saying nothing as she awaited his answer. This is unlike her, she didn't usually flirt with people her age, younger, or older than her.. Especially not someone who's so much older than she is. Something about him just enticed her, it made her want him to like her. Though she wouldn't show him that, she hadn't been in a real relationship before yet either. "I..I.." Richard stuttered, still she remained silent waiting for him to continue. Not breaking eye contact with him, holding his gaze. Which seemed to make him shift and blush darker. He seemed to think in those silent moments, they weren't uncomfortable in fact they made Aliana feel giddy and excited. She used her eyes and body to her advantage, she knows how attractive she really is. Finally he let out a quick breath and he leaned toward her, something had changed in his eyes. "What if I told you the answer is yes?" He whispered as he spoke, a smirk playing on his lips as he kept eye contact, his face close to hers, it made her dizzy his breath smells like mint like he just brushed his teeth, with the lingering scent of menthol from the cigarette. 

Aliana had to break the stare, and shifted herself trying to gather her scurrying thoughts. Her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. It is clear that he knew how to use himself to an advantage as well. She felt her face heat up as she spoke to him. "Do you want to come in for a bit?"