Chapter 1 - Office Smuggling

Zhang Wendong graduated from a low-level university. A month ago, his family spent over ten thousand dollars to entrust a director to arrange for him to work as an assistant to the president.

But after a month, the Chief of Staff told Zhang Wendong that after studying for a while, he was not suitable to be the president's assistant and wanted him to work in the Department of Logistics.

Initially, the Director felt really satisfied when he received his money. He said that he could get a promotion after a good job, but now he sent Zhang Wendong to Department of Logistics. It meant that Zhang Wendong had spent ten thousand dollars to clean the toilet in the hospital.

Could Zhang Wendong feel good?

Furthermore, the most important thing was that Zhang Wendong's mother told him yesterday that his Cousin from the countryside, Xue Er, was coming. Xue Er was married for over one year, but still not pregnant. This was an important thing for them.

Therefore, Zhang Wendong's Third Aunt had to bring Xue Er to the city to ask for their help so that he could take more care of them.

Mentioning this matter, Zhang Wendong could not help but feel his heart ache.

If he had been President Chen's assistant a few days ago, the outpatient clinic's doctor s would have still been able to give him some face!

Now that he was about to become a cleaner in a hospital, who would still give him face!

When Zhang Wendong thought about this, his heart ached.

After hanging up, Zhang Wendong thought about it again and again.

Who wants to clean the toilet?

When Zhang Wendong raised his eyes to look at the Office of the President, he suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

The President, the Old Man Chen, had people coming and going every day. He wanted to work in the hospital and all the money that the patient gave him was in red packets. Last time when Zhang Wendong was cleaning, he saw a pile of shopping cards in his drawer.

If he could get the president to accept bribes, wouldn't the president, Old Man Chen, listen to him? The Chief of Staff who wanted to transfer him away had to listen to the president!

He said he would do it, and in his heart, Zhang Wendong decided to secretly pat the president's shoulder!

In the afternoon, Old Man Chen had a lot of people. Zhang Wendong went to Office at noon and opened the door with his assistant key. He turned on the camera and stuffed the machine, which had been on standby for a very long time, into the corner of the curtains on the side of the Desk.

Hehe, Zhang Wendong thought, as long as we can record that he accepted the bribes as evidence, he wouldn't dare to send me to the cleaning department!

Not long after, President Chen returned home drunk and told him not to let anyone disturb him.

Looks like today's wait was in vain! Zhang Wendong cursed in his heart.

But just as she walked out of Office of the President, and just as she took a few steps, a nurse came in from the corridor. Zhang Wendong didn't even have the time to stop her, she just directly pushed open the door and entered Office of the President!

recognized this nurse. She was called Qu Jing and was from Hebei Tang Shan. Her skin was fair and her body was petite and beautiful, but her breasts were not small at all.

Even in the entire hospital, she was one of the few Beautiful women. Every time he saw her wearing a clean white nurse's uniform and walking in such a coquettish manner, Zhang Wendong would always have the urge to pounce over and ravage her.

Qu Jing was currently in an internship, and Zhang Wendong knew that she really wanted to turn over a new leaf.

However, it was not so easy to enter the hospital now. The head nurse said that there were no indicators.

Could it be that he had already set his sights on the dean to deliver the gift to him?

Old Man Chen got an assistant for Zhang Wendong for around a hundred thousand. If she wanted to change her position as a nurse, she would have to give him thirty to fifty thousand, so how could she have the money to give him that?

Zhang Wendong didn't understand why Qu Jing was looking for the president, but since she had gone in, Zhang Wendong decided that it would not be good for him to go in and call her.

After two to three hours, Zhang Wendong finally saw the nurse coming out from the Office of the President.

However, it looked different from when he first entered.

Her face was flushed red, her mouth slightly opened, and her eyes were moist. Her nurse's uniform was even more wrinkled, and Zhang Wendong was even able to see it clearly.

When the nurse saw Zhang Wendong looking at her, he rolled his eyes at her and said in disdain, "Stop looking. The president wants you to clean up."

Zhang Wendong regained his senses and hurried to the Office of the President.

After all, Zhang Wendong didn't know if there was any evidence of her bribing the president.

After entering the Office, Old Man Chen sat comfortably on the backrest of his boss's chair. Seeing Zhang Wendong entering, he stood up and put on his jacket, then left, saying: "Xiao Zhang, clean up a bit, I'll go out later."

Zhang Wendong responded as he scolded himself in his heart. As the president, he would not visit the hospital for a day, instead, he would chat with Xiao Jing and leave.

Zhang Wendong casually cleaned up and when he saw that the basket underneath the Desk was full, he prepared to empty it. At this moment, a familiar smell entered Zhang Wendong's nose ...

As a losing man, naturally know what it is like...

In other words, just now, Old Man Chen and that Xiao Jing ...

Zhang Wendong thought back to how the nurse had just left and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He looked around to see that there was no one around so he locked the Office of the President's door and took out the mobile that was hidden behind the flower pots!

As he impatiently slid the mobile screen, Zhang Wendong was attracted by the Video that was just taken secretly. The Old Man Chen and Xiao Jing inside the Video were actually making ...