Chapter 2 - The alluring nurse

Inside the Video, a nurse entered Old Man Chen's office, deliberately lowered her collar, then sat on the chair opposite of President Chen.

"Zhang Wendong, didn't I tell that you are not allowed to disturb my rest time?" Old Man Chen thought it was Zhang Wendong as he spoke without raising his head.

"President, I need to talk to you." Xiao Jing cleared her throat and said.

"Oh? You. You are that Xiao Jing. What business do you have with me? " When Old Man Chen saw Xiao Jing, he immediately became spirited and sat up straight.

Xiao Jing leaned forward, and a deep groove appeared in front of Old Man Chen as she pouted. "Aiya, president sure has a good memory, I am that nurse Xiao Jing!"

"Then Xiao Jing, why are you looking for me?" Old Man Chen looked pervertedly at Xiao Jing. His hand on the table was slowly holding onto Xiao Jing's hand.

Xiao Jing revealed an expression of grievance: "President, it's still the same matter as last time. My internship is about to end, what do I do if I don't have a job anymore ... ..."

Old Man Chen caressed Xiao Jing's hand and said in all seriousness: "Xiao Jing, don't worry, I still have the same words. As long as you pass the examination, you will definitely be able to stay in hospital to work."

"President, my results aren't good..." Xiao Jing stammered.

"Oh, Xiao Jing, you should know. What the hospital needed were high-quality medical personnel, for the sake of better service, they couldn't be sloppy! If my results are not good and I can't improve, then there's nothing I can do. " Old Man Chen spoke with an awe-inspiring righteousness, but he still held onto Xiao Jing's small hand without letting go.

"president, what should we do?" Xiao Jing's expression was anxious, obviously she wanted to get this job.

"About this..." The President Chen thought for a while, then said: "It's not that it can't be accommodated, but it's still possible to have a bit of a relationship between the top and the bottom ..."

"president, I don't have much money ..." "Can you ..." Xiao Jing thought about how he didn't have enough money to buy clothes and makeup everyday.

"What nonsense are you spouting, Xiao Jing? What does this have to do with money? Don't spout nonsense!" Old Man Chen immediately cut off her words, and released Xiao Jing's hand.

The old fox did not hold back his words at all.

How could Xiao Jing win against him? Being lectured by the Old Man Chen made Xiao Jing even more anxious, his shoulders and chest trembling.

Old Man Chen was attracted by the 36D movement in front of Xiao Jing's chest and said meaningfully: "Xiao Jing, if you have contributed more to our hospital, it's not like you don't have a chance!"

Old Man Chen emphasized "Contribution" and even deeply swept his gaze across Xiao Jing's chest.

Xiao Jing was not stupid, of course he knew what kind of contribution it was. After hesitating for a bit, he stood up and walked to the front of Old Man Chen.

"president, I've been trying my best to show off, but you didn't notice ..." Xiao Jing pulled Old Man Chen's arm and shook it like a spoiled child. Like this, Old Man Chen's arm rubbed against Xiao Jing's chest.

Zhang Wendong stared blankly, and could not help but reach for his lower body. But he still wanted to continue looking at the Video. He resisted the urge to tease her.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you letting go? hospital doesn't like this!" Old Man Chen rejected him verbally but he did not withdraw his arm that was placed on Xiao Jing's chest.

Xiao Jing simply turned around and sat on Old Man Chen's thigh, his arms wrapped around the old man's neck as he said, "president, please help me ..."

After saying that, she twisted her body and her fleshy butt rubbed against the dean's thigh ...

Old Man Chen allowed Xiao Jing's butt to rub against his thigh but intentionally revealed a difficult expression: "Xiao Jing, I understand your willingness to contribute to our hospital. But there is a rule for recruitment in the hospital, and with a target, it will not be easy for me! "

"President, please help me. I am someone who repays kindness to others. Since you've helped me, president, I will definitely repay you well! " Xiao Jing said daintily as she twisted her butt to rub against Old Man Chen's legs.

Old Man Chen felt extremely refreshed from rubbing her soft and perky butt, and she took the opportunity to hug Xiao Jing. However, her words were still very proper: "Xiao Jing, you made things difficult for me by doing this!"

Seeing the Old Man Chen hugging him, Xiao Jing knew that her success would depend on her. She finally made up her mind and took the chance to lie in his embrace as she spoke in a sweet voice, "president, I see you, and feel that you're even closer to me than my father. president, please be my godfather!"

"This isn't a good idea..." Old Man Chen's mouth moved, his lips moved closer to Xiao Jing's white and tender cheeks, and with a 'pa' sound, he gave a deep kiss.

At this point, Xiao Jing no longer hesitated and gave the dean a kiss on his unshaven mouth. Then, he put his hand on the dean's neck.

Zhang Wendong couldn't see clearly that Office's table was blocked, but he knew that she must have touched it ...

"Haha, goddaughter? I haven't even been my daughter. " President Chen was elated by Xiao Jing's kiss and readily agreed: "Alright, I will accept you as my goddaughter!"

However, Old Man Chen, this old pervert, purposely said the word "fuck" four times.

"Godfather!" Xiao Jing's voice trembled as she called out to her godfather, in an extremely flirtatious manner.