Fighting

In the house of Ms Rose , one of her child named Awwal was a very spoilt child. In the streets he always fight .
The next day Awwal was going to school he stole fifty naira from his friends bag.
When one of his friends saw him his loudly shouted "thief thief".
Awwal didn't know what to do he  prayed nobody heard his friend but it was too late  his friend ran up to the principal's office and explained everything.
The principal said that Awwal should be expelled.
Awwal begged the principal for pardon from the principal but the principal never budged.
His mom was so disappointed that she did not talk to him for two days .
When Awwal was enrolled into a new school he was bullied so badly that during break, his mates wouldn't let him to sit with them. Awwal wanted to sit with them but instead they poured out his food .
Awwal didn't know what to do he kept crying for a long time till one of his mates that was nice to him, came.
What happened to you? " he asked"
I've been bullied so badly that today the seniors didn't allow me to eat anything.
They always poured my food and I get up not eating anything at the end of the day.
I'm so sorry have you had any problems in your previous school ?"he asked"
Yes I have ' he answered'
Ok that's why this has been happening.

Thanks for reading my story pls follow me on kulthumtafidah on Wattpad😘😘