I

A year ago:
Jeremiah walked out of his room following his brother down the stairs into the living room where everyone was gathered.
"Okay guys we are going to the Winstont's house, they have 24 kids! Everyone go grab your coat and will be on our way.." Jim-Bob said moving into the kitchen.
All the Duggar kids got up and headed to the closet to put their shoes and coats on.
"And I thought 19 kids was a lot," Jinger mumbled while putting her shoes on.
The Winstont family sat at the dinning room table waiting for the Duggars to arrive.
"I wonder how many kids they have?" Lindy asked Bee.
"Defiantly not 24." Bee stated I. A sarcastic tone.
"Thanks for coming!" Lindy smiled. "I'd be bored if you weren't here.."
"Your welcome-" Bee began but got caught off by the doorbell.
lindy's mom walked over too the door answering it while wiping off her apron.
"Hello!" The kids in the dining room heard from outside.
"They're here!" Taylor said getting up to greet them.
Jeremiah and Jedidiah walked into the room looking directly at Bee and Lindy.
They new it was love at first night.
4 months ago:
"No Jeremiah I feel overwhelmed!" Exclaimed Lindy.
"Maybe if you actually listened, and payed attention! You would know," Jeremiah yelled.
"I understand, it's my fault that you're 40 minutes late, it's my fault that you keep flirting with that girl over their I'm sick off it, you expect me too be clean and perfect but we all have our flaws Jer, the courtship is off!" Lindy states as tears stream Down her face.
"Fine! I can do so much better with out you," Jeremiah says getting up.
Lindy wiped her tears looking at Jeremiah with a fake smile so he can't see.
"C'mon Jed let's go!" Jeremiah told Jed.
"No I want too stay with Bee just because you and Lindy called it off-" Jedidiah was cut off.
"I think it'd be best if we all went home and cooled down." Jinger the chaperone said.
"Jinger's right," Bee said.
"Bye Jed see you soon."
They all got up going they're separate ways.
*
"I hate this I wish I had never meant Jer." Lindy said crying towards Bee.
"I'm sorry. You'll make up I know you will.." Trailed off Bee.
"I'm not sure this time, I called off the courtship." cried out Lindy.

4 months later:
It's been 4 months since Jeremiah and Lindy called off their courtship, Jeremiah has been miserable but Lindy has meant another guy his name is Erick.

Bee had gotten engaged to Jedidiah and they're wedding was on the rise. Bee, Lindy and Erick had to go to The Duggar home to get Lindy fitted in her bridesmaid dress that Jinger had sowed.

"Come on in guys" Jed said opening the door.

"How are you all?" Bee asked.

"We're all good" Jedidiah says."who's the boy?"

"This is Erick he's my courting partner" Lindy smiles.

"Cool"
*
Jeremiah watches The two couples from the loft.

"I should've loved you more Lindy.." He mumbles.

"I should've held you close, kept you with me gave your more side hugs, said I loved you more, sparked interests in your hobbies but now I see you down thier with another Men I should've held you in my hand but I was to dumb to see what god had made you for me and I do regret thee" Jeremiah wrote down in his journal.

"You okay?" Jason asked Jeremiah.

"Couldn't be better," Jeremiah smirked.
*

"Come out!" Bee motioned Lindy to come out from the bathrooms.

"It's a little bit big around the hips!" Lindy stated putting her hands on her hips.

Jinger walked up and started making measurements on Lindy to fix the dress.

The wedding was going to be in only a month, a crazy month.

Jeremiah wanted Lindy back and she was going to get her back.

****************************
BEING EDITED RIGHT NOW
*****************^**********

Thanks everyone who came to the book party hope you enjoyed reading comment below what you thought about it!
-Macy.