Part 1 - Taken

I walk home from school and listen to the noises of the city. Cars, people, everything. I turn down an ally because it cuts my walking time by about fifteen minutes. My parents hate when I walk this way because apparently it's dangerous. Funny, I'm not scared as I walk because nothing has ever happened before.. As I turn the corner something covers my eyes and mouth and I struggle for what seems like forever. Darkness closes in on me and my body falls unconcious. 

        My head throbs and my stomach growls at me. I open my eyes and my vision slowly becomes less blurry. I first make out the shape of a door and my first instict is to get up and run to it. I get up but land facedown, as I realize I am tied to a chair. It is eerily quiet. I start to sing Jesus Loves Me to myself, because it makes me feel safe. Some of my friends are athiests and think I am ridiculous, but the thought that God is with me keeps me strong, keeps me sane. 

        I hear knocking at the door. "Uh, come in?" I sort of ask myself, wondering why anyone would be ridiculous enough to knock if I am tied up in their possesion. 

        A young woman walks in and helps me put my chair back in its normal postion. "Are you alright? Here, let's get you a shower and some clean clothes."

        The nice lady unties me and walks me to the other side of the room, which I just notice how big it is, and brings me into the bathroom. No windows, no chance of escape. She starts the shower and tells me to adjust it to my liking. I just nod, too shocked to speak. While I am in the shower, I hear her come in and tell me, "Here are your new clothes. When you're done, put them on and come outside. I'll wait for you and then we'll go to dinner." 

        I wash my long blonde hair and my tan body. I hear the door open again and expect to hear the lady's voice, however I hear a young man's voice, probably about nineteen or twenty. "Hurry up, or I'm coming in, too." My heart jumps and I hurry as fast as I can. "You have two minutes to be out and changed." As mean as his words were, his voice was soothing. I scramble out of the shower, even though he is still in the bathroom. He is around the corner, so I qickly put the towel around me.

        "Could you please let me have some privacy?" I say with annoyance in my voice. This man was pushy and I don't like it.

        "You might as well get used to no privacy while staying with us." He says with a mischevious chuckle. He seems like a perve but he remains around the corner while I quietly change. "Are you ready?" He asks after about thirty seconds. 

        "Yes, but can I brush my hair?" I ask. He comes around the corner and his strong voice suits his attractive face- and body now that I look at it. He stares at me for a moment and then moves towards me.

        I don't flinch, because I will not show weakness in this place. I can tell it won't get me anywhere. "You may brush your hair, but you'd better hurry, or we'll be late." He says seriously. I nod and ask the lady for a hair brush. She brings one in and I quickly brush my hair, and I pull it into a tight pony tail at the top of my head. I look at myself in the mirror and realize how much I looked like mother. No. No, I won't do this. I am not going to remind myself of family, I am strong. The young man leads me out of the bathroom, out of the bedroom, and we head down the hall...