Ryker's imprisonment.

Kiran country was full of corruption, something that had sent many innocent people to their graves, others to prisons.Others had been abandoned by their families after getting accused of things they were not guilty about.Kiran Maximum prison was not an exception when it came to corruption.The officer in charge of the prison was a master of corruption,the Lord of all corrupt people.He took bribes in order to release prisoners or for some prisoners to get special treatment at the prison.The prison had four wings,the first wing was the men's wing,then the women's wing the last two wings were for the most dangerous criminals, mostly those imprisoned for murder,rape and treason.In the most dangerous criminals wing for the men was a guy named Ryker.He was a handsome middle aged Kiran man who had been arrested for rape.He had raped a young lady by the name Rita about 5 years ago and had been sentenced to 25 years imprisonment.According to his story he had been hired by the girl's ex boyfriend to rape and kill her for breaking his heart. He claimed that the girl had used his money and was trying to damp him.He claimed he had been paying her college fee and her house rent.They had moved in together after a couple of months while dating.The girl graduated and was posted to work in a city very far away from the guys city.It was sad for both but the girl had to work.After alot of plead from the guy not to leave she ignored him and left anyway.She gave him hope by giving him examples of couples who had long distance relationships and were doing quite fine.She started preparing to leave the city to that capital city,Buhai where she would start working as a systems engineer.On that Sunday,the guy drove her to the airport where she started her journey and within 2 hours she was in Buhai.The company had sent her a company car to pick her up from the airport to the company apartment they had offered her.After about 40 minutes she finally arrived at the apartment and had some time to rest before her big day,her first day at work.She had lemon chicken for dinner,took a shower then went to bed.On Monday at 8.00 AM she was at the doorstep of her boss,Mr Lwanga."Come in Rita,first I'll welcome you to Buhai,I hope you are ready to work your hands out😂.This is your office and this is your manager."
"Thank you so much sir for this opportunity I promise to do everything in my power to ensure the company makes lots of profits." Life was nice in Buhai and to make matters better Rita found a home mate,Joe.Joe was a very friendly guy,he was the one who welcomed Rita in the best way possible.In the evening Joe invited Rita to ride with him in his Blue  Land Cruiser.All the way home Rita did nothing but ask Joe lots of questions and all he would do was side smile and answer the question.That smile took Rita to a different world.He had a smile so bright he could have been a candle that lit up her world.When they arrived home,Joe invited Rita to his place for a drink.When Joe opened the door Rita just stared at everything in the house.The house looked amazing.The furniture all soft velvet blue in colour it seemed blue was his favourite colour.Joe went to the counter and picked a bottle of Fourth Street and poured it in two blue coloured wine glasses.He switched on the radio and slow music started playing the song was Rita's favourite song,say you won't let go by James Arthur.The song was so awesome,"I met you in the dark,you lit me up.You made me feel as though I was enough.we danced our night away......"The two started chatting and before they realized it was already 11.00PM so Rita decided to go and rest and get ready for the next day's work.Days went by and life was becoming alot more easier.It was already 6 months since Rita moved to Buhai.She was getting closer and closer to Joe and they had become really great friends.Day after day they had Hangouts.They had dinner dates,pizza nights,Club nights and movie nights.Without realizing it she had fallen in love with this guy as much as they still communicated with her boyfriend.One of the days after work, Joe invited Rita out on a date.He first drove her home so that she could change to a better dinner dress and re-do her make up.At around 8.00PM he picked her up and he drove her to the best hotel in Buhai,Nikitta Delight hotel.She had always wished to go to that particular hotel since she was a little girl.They had reserved a table in the best corner just near where the band was playing.The waiter can to their table to pick their order."I will have mashed potatoes and lemon chicken with a taste of orange."
"I'll have whatever she is having.(he said with a smile)Secondly bring us red Fourth Street,please" The dinner was awesome.On that night Joe did something Rita would not have imagined happening,he went over to the band and asked the guy who was singing to give him the microphone for a while."What are you doing Joe?"Rita asked with a smile."Just listen nothing more."
The band started playing the instruments then Joe followed with a song,"🎶I used to think that I will never fall in love and then you showed me that you could be anything I want.I gave my heart away they put it on the shelf and then they brought it down only to break it into pieces and then  you came along you picked me off the floor,you put me back together I couldn't believe it......🎶"That was the most beautiful song Rita had heard so far.Jod then walked up to her and asked her,"Rita please be my girlfriend 🤗😚."Rita was so excited to say no.For that moment she forgot about her boyfriend completely.They went to the car and Joe drove her home.With a smile,Rita asked Joe to go inside.Joe reluctantly agreed and they went inside.After a short while they heard a knock on the door.Rita hurriedly tied a towel around her and went to open the door.On opening the door,Rita was shocked beyond words,It was Adams her boyfriend from LA."Hey Adams what are you doing here?"
"I missed you babe so decided to surprise you,won't you let me in?"
"Of course babe come in",she said this reluctantly and wondered what she would do about Joe.Joe was in the bedroom and had to hide him from Adams.Adams went inside and sat on the couch."Babe can I take my suitcase to the bedroom?"
"No I'll do it for you hunny😁"When Rita went to the bedroom Joe was all questions."Babe who is that should I dress and come say hi."
(With worry written all over her face)"He's just a nobody,no need for you to dress"Joe was confused,Rita said that the guy was just a nobody but she was not being herself and the guy had a suitcase meaning he was here to stay."If this guy is just a nobody then why  does he have a suitcase?"
" He is spending here  for the night then he will tomorrow?"
"So what's wrong with me saying hi I'll have to leave at some point.Plus he can spend at my place,he is a guy how sure are you it would be safe for him to spend here?"Rita didn't know what to do none of the guys could Know he was dating the other.Adams had come all the way while Joe was very nice and didn't want to break his heart at any point."Babe don't worry I'll be fine  but you can't leave yet.I'll go talk to him then I'll tell you when to leave okay?"
"Okay"Rita left in a hurry and went to the sitting room to Adams.They started talking and as they were talking Joe was eves dropping at the bedroom door.Adams tried to kiss Rita severally but she refused.Eventually she agreed but told him that it was only a short kiss.Just when they started kissing,Joe made an entrance when he tripped on the stair and fell with a thud.Rita was startled that she nearly fainted and she lost her breath for a wile."So Rita,you are kissing a nobody?"
"Am sorry Joe it's not as you think it is"
"So what does he think it is,who is he to you and what is he doing in your house?"In the twinkle of an eye the two guys were fighting and Rita was trying her best to calm them down."Guys calm down let me explain."(By then Rita was already crying)"Joe am sorry I liked to you,I was dating Adams while in campus and we got separated when I came to work in Buhai.We are supposed to be dating but then I met you.You are amazing,loving,caring, romantic and funny and I fell in love with you without noticing it.I tried to break up with Adams severally but I couldn't.He is the guy who paid my fees after my parents died,ha paid all my bills he's special to me😥😥"
"We are not buying that shit.You have to choose one person and leave the other"Rita was confused,Adams was reason behind her success but she was in love with Joe and couldn't bear loosing him.She ran to the bathroom where she screamed her lungs out.She cried with pain.She then went back to the guys and decided to choose Joe.Heartbroken Adams left Buhai the next day.His eyes were swollen from crying the previous night.He loved Rita so much and was ready to give her anything she wanted ,to give her the best life anyone could have wished for.He was working very hard to make sure she got that life.Joe on the other side was also broken.He trusted Rita so much but she had lied to him.That day he didn't give Rita a ride to work or home."Joe can we talk please"
"We have nothing to talk about."One of the days Rita heard a knock on her door so she went to check who it was.On opening the door a masked man pressed his hands on her mouth and pushed the door open.His hands had some certain drag that left her unconscious.Joe was in love with Rita and no matter how angry he was his love was stronger than his anger towards her.That  evening he decided to go work things out with the love of his life.The door was locked but as he was leaving he had a glass object fall o the floor and break.Nervously and hurriedly he took the spare key Rita had given him and opened the door.He then ran to Rita's room where he found the masked guy raping Rita.She was half naked her boobs  out and her jeans was half  removed.Her inner wear had been torn into two.The guy didnt hear Joe come in as he had been so busy assulting Rita sexually.He angrily clunched his fist and the gave the guy a blow on his face.The guy staggered two steps back then he stood upright and gave Joe a blow on the stomach.The two started fighting as Joe was shouting angrily at the guy."What do you think you are doing you son of a bitch.Did you drag her or what happened 😤😤😤.I will kill you ass hole"He continued giving the man blow after blow and he lost consciousness.Joe immediately picked his phone and called the police who arrived within a very short time and he was taken for questioning at the station.At first he wasn't saying a word but a few days later he agreed to talk."What are your names"
"I am Ryker Anderson"Questioning went on and on the first day of the next week he was taken to Court.He pleaded guilty and was imprisoned 5 years.aWhile the investigations were going on, it was discovered he had killed a young lady after raping her so he was sentenced to another 5 years  it was also discovered that he had been working for the neighbouring country by selling them weapons which he stole from his company that added him 15 more years in prison.Joe took Rita to hospital and she recovered within no time.Ryker got what he deserved while justice had been served for Rita.All the proceedings had been carried out without Rita ever seeing Ryker as she had been in a comma.