Clingy Wife

Elisya 's POV

I waited for my name to be called for the doctor's appointment. It was my 8th month of being pregnant.

I am being married to the most cruel Mafia in the country ,Kim Taehyung. We met at his academy. My husband runs a academy for poor and unfortunate children. Its was his own idea since he was once a poor soul.

"Mrs Elisya ,

called the nurse".

I went in the room and was warmly greeted by our family doctor. He examined me and started the process as usual.

I went out holding the file of documents of my baby. I check out from the hospital and  my driver was waiting for me. I was going to meet my husband, Tae. He doesn't know that I was coming to meet him at the academy. I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to show that my bump got bigger and our child was growing healthily.

As soon as I reach , I went to his office. The door was slightly open but I was being polite wanted to knock first. Before I could knock , I heard my husband's voice talking to his friend , Jungkook.

"Kook ,I can't handle her. I can't handle her mood swings. She becomes much more annoying and clingy. I can't focus on my work. She and her anger issues. I don't know how the hell I fell in love with her. I think I will just get a divorce after she give birth."

His every words sliced through my heart. At that moment , I felt like my entire world has been shattered. He has been put up with my behaviour and attitude all this time. I felt like I have been the worst wife ever.

Author's POV

Elisya walked through all the room made of wood with sadness display on her face. Tears escaped through her eyes with pain. All the happy moments has been a fake act. Her legs gave up on her. Before she could fall , someone caught her.

Elisya's POV

Ouhhh!!!!

"You would have fallen down", a voice stated with worry.

I look up to that person. I recognised him immediately ,Namjoon. He is one of  Taehyung's best friend. I quickly got up and wiped my tears. He looked down at me with a worried face.

"Elisya ,you should be more careful", he said worriedly.

"Yeah ok" , Those two words came out hiding my whimpers. " I need to go", I stated walking away from him.

I went in a chill classroom where students will be spending  their free time. There were about 7-8 students who were dating or doing whatever. I just went up and sat at one of the benches. I couldn't stop my tears from falling. People were too busy minding their business to see me crying.

All the things he has done was all fake. The reality that I couldnt accept. Crying is useless but  it could help me to drain my sadness. At least thats what I thought. I didnt want to face him. Slowly the anger consumed me. I wanted to build up my anger and fight it against him. At last ,I came up with an idea of not talking to him, SILENT TREATMENT.............