Chapter 7 - In the Hospital

"Bzzzzzt! Bzzzzzt! Bzzzzzt!" The phone alarm vibrated loudly outside the pantry door. Both Libra and Sagittarius were breathing heavily, pulling away from each other finally. Sagittarius smiled at her as she walked over to open the door. Libra's phone buzzed in her pocket while she was walking out of the dim room, a text popped up - " Virgo burnt herself really badly, we're all at the closest hospital, we took both the cars so get a taxi up here. ASAP." It read, it was from Cancer.
"Oh my God." Said Libra, " Virgo's really hurt herself, Sag, we have to go now."
"What? What did she do?"
"She's burnt herself really badly, and she's apparently got cuts all over her legs, come on, we need to grab a taxi."
"Okay."

Back at the Hospital, the signs were sitting impatiently in the cold waiting room, they were up in the mountains after all.

"Goooooddd, why won't they let us see her?" Moaned Aquarius, who was sat between Cancer and Pisces who also seemed really worried.
  Aries was sat slouching in his chair, his hoodie covering his face. He felt terrible, thinking it was his fault that it happened because he asked for the hot chocolate, maybe if he said no she wouldn't have gone over to it straight away and would have carried on talking to him, instead she was nice, and ended up getting herself hurt.
Capricorn glanced at his phone, "22:28" it read, it was pitch black outside and the harsh, frosty wind battered against the windows on the sides of the waiting room, sending a cold draft to fly around the room, sending chills down everyone's spines. Aries face grew hot as he became angry with himself, feeling selfish for saying yes to the hot drink, even though what happened was no part his fault.
  Libra and Sagittarius burst through the Hospital doors, running up to the front desk asking to see Virgo, to only then be sent through to the waiting room. Everyone looked up as the two walked through the heavy wooden doors and Aquarius exclaimed " What took you guys so long?!"
"We only left the pantry once the timer outside went off.." explained Sagittarius, the whole group stared at them grinning, knowing exactly what had happened, except for Aries, who still sat slouched in his chair feeling awful knowing what they had done.
"Soooo... you guys made out?!?!" squealed Pisces, she loved romantic drama.
"Umm...yeah?" Replied Libra, her face going bright red as she fidgeted with her hands behind her back. Aries groaned at this and got up from his uncomfortable chair and walked out of the chilly room.
  The appointment waiting room was quiet, Aries slowly walked round the empty seats, and looked over to the hot drinks machine. His body filled with rage as he remembered what happened to Virgo, a sweet girl, after his selfish behaviour. It wasn't his fault, but he felt that it was anyway. His breath grew heavy as he began to stomp over to the machine, the anger rose in his body, hot and sizzling, just like what burnt Virgo, he was about to grab the machine and toss it to the ground when a voice sounded from the intercom, " Can the people visiting Virgo Deminia please come through to room A35, thankyou."
At that his frustration cooled and he looked around at the empty room. Aries walked out of the room quickly, ready to apologize for being selfish, and to see the damage he had done.
  All the other signs in the visitor waiting room got up quickly from their chairs and rushed to get to the room. Aries caught up with the group as they made their way over to the elevator.
  Virgo was lay in her hospital bed, quietly and peacefully sleeping. Her legs were covered in bandages and her hand too. There was a glass of water beside her on the table and there were empty seats placed round  her bed.
   The silence was soon broken as the rest of the signs burst in through the white door,about to speak but suddenly realising that she was still asleep. Cancer looked at the thickly wrapped bandages on Virgos legs and hand, she gasped in shock. They all whispered to each other, trying not to wake the girl, about the bandages and when she was going to wake up. Each of them quietly took a seat around her bed, waiting for her to wake up.
The time passed slowly as the clock ticked from half past ten to eleven o'clock, they all began to yawn and grow tired.