Oh fuck me...{smut}

Stripper!ink x Abusive!error (smut AND part 2!!)

Hey guys, before this story begins, this is the second part of heartbroken!ink and abusive!error. Sorry I've been gone for a long Time, school sucks. Anyway onto the story!!!

{WARNING! KINKS INVOLVED!!}

.....................

{a few years later}

Ink's POV.

Ugh, another day, another hangover. I muttered to myself. It has been three years since I've left my life and have gotten this job. Honestly it's pretty fun, I love dancing and I've developed a habit for flirting and drinking. I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic. I got ready for the day, putting on my stripper outfit. It looked like it was Christmas, seeing as it was snowing. I sighed sadly, remembering my old lover. He was the best at everything except knowing how to love. He didn't know what cuddling was or how to give a compliment. I got ready to go onstage as the lights dimmed and Gaster got ready to call us out. I felt that someone important to me was in the crowd. Before we came out I peered into the crowd and saw him. He looked hotter and more muscular than before. I blushed and shook off lewd thoughts. I let out a sigh as we were called on stage. Immediately I felt error's gaze on me. I blushed but winked at him lustfully. He blushed heavily and I snickered as we started to dance.

Error's POV.

'Hot damn!' I thought as Ink started to dance in that sexy Santa outfit. It fitted out his curves, they where so defined. 'Fuck.' I thought as he sent me a wink. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and popped a boner. I cursed under my breath as they finished their dance and started to help hand out drinks. I looked down and got my phone out. I felt soft hands graze my shoulders. "Hello daddy~" a voice purred. I whipped my head around to find ink standing there, I blushed madly, immediately looking him up and down. "Like what you see?~" He cooed while getting on my lap. I panted heavily, doing my best to restrain myself. "I do Inky~" I cooed back, gripping his ass. He blushed and his own boner started to grow. I leaned and whispered against his skull, "let's get out of here, shall we?~". He grinned lustfully. "Of course daddy~ follow me~" he smirked and gently grabbed my hand, leading to a bedroom. He took out a box of toys eagerly. I chuckled and started stripping.

Ink's POV.

'Oh my god! I missed this so much!' I thought taking out the box eagerly. I pushed error to the bed, kissing him roughly and putting a hand in his pants. 'Let the fun begin!~' i thought.

Third person POV.

As ink pushed error to the bed roughly, they both started to undress. Error growled when he saw other markings that where not his on his love. He immediately pounced on Ink, who was struggling to put on a leash for his collar. Ink squealed in delight, spreading his legs as error started grinding onto him. "Please daddy~" ink begged, wanting to feel the fullness of error's member. "Of course my little slut~" error replied while licking and sucking on already marked spots, making sure that the where only his marks remaining. Ink, growing used to the feeling of being marked, moaned in delight; rubbing himself until he was restrained by error. Error chuckled before slamming in with no warning. Ink screamed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and tears trickled down his eyes. He grinded his hips forward, trying to feel more friction. Error noticed this and immediately started thrusting at a inhuman pace. Ink became a screaming and moaning mess under him. Error started to roughly pull at his leash, forcing Ink's head up in return. The entire bar was able to hear them, but no one seemed to care. As error kept pounding into ink, ink came; screaming out error's name in the process. Soon enough error came and they both knocked out.